REQUEST Mod idea: Personal bathhouse/hot tub?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ibara, Mar 25, 2016.

1. JackieLundberg

JackieLundberg Space Hobo

I think hot tub is awesome. It helps to reduce stress. Now a days walk in bathtubs are trending which comes with hydro jet feature. You can enjoy spa and massage. You can easily find walk in bathtubs portland professionals to install the tub in your home according to your bathroom space.

• fudge5962

fudge5962 Phantasmal Quasar

This has actually been done already. It's a mod called 2nd house upgrade bathroom or something.

It's on Nexus and I am currently using it. It adds a bathroom with a tub and a mirror to the final house upgrade. The mirror acts as a Shrine of Illusion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Quick reading trough here and I'm a little confuse. People are saying that to get the stamina regen you have to use tiles from the bath house tilesheet? On my cavemap mod I have a large lake that the player can swim and regen stamina and it uses nothing from the bath house, it fact it only uses tiles from the outdoor tilesheets. All that is important are the two maptile properties "ThouchAction PoolExist" and "TouchAction PoolEntrance". As long as your character is in swimming mode, they will regen their stamina, its not tied to the back tiles of the map. While testing I was able to have my guy "swim around" in the dirt and still get back stamina.

As a proof of concept I hastly threw into my forest map those two properties at the bottom pond. Here is a pic that shows you don't need the bathhouse tilesheet to have a stamina regenerating pool.

http://imgur.com/kBX8hUo

edit: just realized how old this topic is, so my apologizes if I ranted a bit.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
        • monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

I just realize I'm posting in a thread that OP made back in April. So to OP, if your still there. Yes you can have a pool you can swim and regen stamina in on your farm. All it would take is anyone with a tilemap editor, I use tIDE, to add in those two properties, set them up correctly on any pond in the map. You could even add a custom tilesheet to the map with proper hot-spring tiles, to really give it that onsen look. No, as far as I know of, you can't have it as a building that robin can build. Unless Smapi can do such things, I haven't touch that program with a 10 foot pole.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I see this is old as well but there is also a mod that taintedwheat made that adds an underground spring to your farm cave that works just like the spa. I use it on my game and it works great, also looks beautiful.