1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Moar Keyboards (and other instruments) 2.4

Fantastic new pianos (and other instruments) for your space travels (exactly 17)

1. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

also, i realized, no good slap bass instruments anywhere... and i know that one is easy to find a sample of

2. Osoreshi

Osoreshi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's gonna be a no-no, not even gonna try.

Jewharp sounds interesting but ATM I'm a little short on time with my job and projects, and of course, whenever I have time to spare I like to distract myself with some games :p

3. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22nd 1.0 update?

4. Osoreshi

Hi, sorry for the long wait. This mod isn't exactly outdated tbh, it still works flawlessly on my end, and no major changes are going to be done to mod structure AFAIK. But I will surely update it if necessary for 1.0, you can bet on it.

5. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

senpai notice me

6. Osoreshi

*notices kouhai*

7. BobertLocke

BobertLocke Big Damn Hero

So, assuming this still works like you say, how do I get the instruments? They're not in my crafting menu, and using spawnitem gets me PGOs because I don't know the right names.

When I try to unpack your mod to get the right names, it fails to unpack:
    Exception caught: (AssetSourceException) Packed assets file format unrecognized!

8. shadowd15

shadowd15 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey! Is there any chance you can update this for 1.0? I really miss using your pianos. The vanilla ones just feel so hollow!

9. YaYa7979

YaYa7979 Void-Bound Voyager

I got it to install fine, but originally you got the instruments from the Pixel Printer, which is completely different in 1.0, so I have absolutely no idea where to get the instruments.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

10. YaYa7979

YaYa7979 Void-Bound Voyager

You'll have to use an older version (BETA) of Starbound's Asset Unpacker to unpack .modpak files. For some reason the new one doesn't know what they are.

If you're on Windows (ASSUMING YOU PLAYED DURING BETA), go to your Starbound folder and open Previous Versions in the folder's properties.
    Save the older version somewhere and run the old Asset Unpacker in the 'win64' directory.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

11. BobertLocke

BobertLocke Big Damn Hero

Previous Versions is coming up empty. Is the beta version of the asset unpacker floating around anywhere online?

12. GoldenstarArtist

Any news on a update to 1.0?

13. AsheDelacroix

AsheDelacroix Void-Bound Voyager

Would love to see an update to this mod and a workshop version if possible. Haven't been able to use this mod for a good while now, hopefully there will be an update soon.

Alex WaveDiver likes this.
  14. Alex WaveDiver

Alex WaveDiver Pangalactic Porcupine

It would be great :laugh:

15. StrikerTheHedgefox

StrikerTheHedgefox Void-Bound Voyager

I've made an updated version of this mod, but I'd like to get permission to upload it. It'll be on workshop if I do, Osoreshi will still be listed as the author, credit given in the mod's metadata, and listed on the workshop page and description. Also, it will link back to this thread.

Since I couldn't find a suitable crafting station since the update, I made them craftable on WD Luthier's instrument crafting table, so that's a dependency, but a worthwhile one.

By the way, I'm willing to maintain the mod if you don't wish to anymore.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  16. StrikerTheHedgefox

StrikerTheHedgefox Void-Bound Voyager

17. GoldenstarArtist

File not found for download! D: