1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSING DERRICK-need help finding certain creature

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Yzzey, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Holy crap! that's friggin awesome!

2. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

The statue has been there for a while..,:V

3. TheVictorian707

TheVictorian707 Void-Bound Voyager

I'll look for him. Me and my crack addict pet , Jerry. Derrick will be found! I will travel farther away from my home planets. I will find him.

4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

...crack addict pet?

5. mad_money_matt

mad_money_matt Void-Bound Voyager

This is L to the O to the L

Mouseizure likes this.
  6. TheVictorian707

Please do not ask... I regret ever capturing him. Thats why I keep him locked away at my snow base... He looks high all the time.

7. Rounded Pebbles

Rounded Pebbles Astral Cartographer

Joining the rescue party, as said by as many people as there are pebbles in my picture.
    Side note: starting tomorrow because this project is just awful, but don't worry, he will be found.

rhomboid likes this.
  8. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Derrick is canon now, awesome! :D

9. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

YES!! hahaha!

10. The MechE

The MechE Existential Complex

It's good to see the devs do stuff like this.

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  11. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

:slowpoke:

Rounded Pebbles likes this.
  12. TheVictorian707

Derrick Files - Log 001

Ex-Commander Iaeptus signing on. No sign of the specimen, Derrick, has been found yet. Multiple Apex military class recon drones, Mk. 7.4, have been sent to several quadrants. None of the drones camera feeds are responding back to command. I will have Jesse look at it. I myself have also been searching local planets, asking their inhabitants if they have seen Derrick. None of the inhabitants complied and tried to kill me on sight. They were quickly terminated. I am searching for Derrick sending short range recon drones to several planets in my quadrant, Mk. 4.2. I dont know when the drones will return but I feel like it will be so- *Buzzing Sound* I must go, a drone has returned. It looks like multiple bite and scratch marks are on it. Its smoking. Ex-Commander Iaeptus logging off.

Hope you guys liked this little roleplay thing I set up. Iaeptus is my Apex Rebel and Jesse is my Novakid Mechanic.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  13. TheVictorian707

Time Skip!

Derrick Files - 054

Alright. I don't have much time. The rejected Derrick clones have broken free onto the ship. Jesse has already escaped. Im staying to gather the intel of the Derrick clones. They are very smart due to using a Glitch brain's DNA. That was a mistake. The 'Dereks', as I call them, are trying to hunt me down. They are like raptors. Smart, swift, and deadly. *Scrqtching is heard* Oh no. I must go. They have found me. But be warned for whoever comes to this ship. You will have a challenge killing these Dereks. Yongzhi. The clones do not work! I repeat, clones do not work. *The tape keeps on saying "work."

14. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Just a suggestion, have you guys tried arid/desert planets? I heard there was some oil there so maybe you'll find Derrick there. :lickitung:

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

[​IMG]

Dolphinowl245 and The Squid like this.
  16. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

Mhonki Interstellar Shipyard has now been quarantined. Rare, strange orange creature has killed 17 Apex.

Hello there.... I have found Derr....<screaming> No! get it off me!....<static> <blood splattering, then shrieking and chewing>

The pod carrying this video was intercepted at Mhonki Interstellar Shipyard by an unknown apex worker. Forty minutes later a thorough investigation of the ship was conducted, but none of the workers left the pod. Frenzied struggle outside likely was the cause of tufts of Apex fur and blood spattered across the doors.

17. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Oh god. DERRICK, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  18. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Derrick's clones seems to be like X-Parasites, they just look like the creature they have usurped but they are evils, and particularly intelligents. :geek:

Bluegem521 likes this.
  19. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

The final version of this game should include a boss battle against MechaDerrick

20. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wonderful things have happened since last I looked upon this plight. A heartwarming outcome worthy of response.

The Squid likes this.