Minecraft Easteregg

Discussion in 'Other' started by Manilian, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

also now we can shoot them with a shotgun pistol sniper lasers ect

2. hellow27

hellow27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think this would be cool, but for it to be accepted it would need to be scaled down a bit as to not be so blatant....

3. Jarod

Jarod Cosmic Narwhal

thanks for actually looking up something

4. Manilian

Manilian Big Damn Hero

Jarod, kindly stop ranting people with these ridiculous statements.. It's nice to have a different opinion, but don't pester the community with the careless rants.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. Shanjaisolen

Shanjaisolen Pangalactic Porcupine

Sounds pretty nice! But i'm still with the question: Where would it take place? And it would be 'generated' once inbetween every millions of planet, making it hard to find, I think. Also, as said, there's already a creeper cameo, though I doubt it will be technically a mob.

6. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

Perhaps after you leave, A zombie attacks you, and your like, THE FAUQ?

Manilian likes this.
  7. Manilian

Manilian Big Damn Hero

Probably on a normal planet (the average terrain with dirt and grass). The easteregg would probably spawn semi-rarely, meaning the easteregg will occur sometimes, but not too often.

8. Kingofstarryskies

I would like it if it happpened ONCE in world gen. That means you don't feel like, Oh look its this thing ive seen 20 times before.

9. Mushi26

Mushi26 Big Damn Hero

I would suggest one, small, rare reference. A lone merchant that sells nothing but a single, old, NOTCHed pickaxe. After you buy it from him, he dissapears.

10. Kingofstarryskies

Yes. he is in brown, ragged clothes, and has a beard. He is bald. After purchase, he wanders off into the fog. the pickaxe is old and surprisingly still in working fashion, but.....Still. its old.

11. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

i love this idea but i want to ask 1 thing.... if we click the spirit will it drop the pick

12. ArmouredPixie

ArmouredPixie Subatomic Cosmonaut

HAH! yes when you go to a new planet theres a chance that its made up of blocks
    ....no wait

nababoo likes this.
  13. Adam #

Adam # Big Damn Hero

All planets are already made out of blocks :rofl:
    Now I don't want anyone to come up and say something about ripoffs, please, calm yourself by watching videos of cats or something :DD

nababoo likes this.
  14. ArmouredPixie

ArmouredPixie Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ohh sorry im not saying its a ripoff i think the ideais very unique i was just being stupid