1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Merged] The Po Discussion

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Coramnis, Sep 5, 2013.

?

How do you feel about The Po

1. Yea

218 vote(s)
    44.5%
  2. Whatever

161 vote(s)
    32.9%
  3. Nay

111 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Supernova

Generally mods lock those too, but they have expressed their sorrow about it.

2. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

mE tOO

3. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

Still though, this is a great solution:

either everyone missed it, or ignored it. I will get the point accross either way. xP

4. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

I'm not continuing the argument at all here, just going to post a clarification before I stop watching this thread.

According to the poll statistics (which are by no means representative of the entire community). The majority are either ambivalent or do not like the Po. Raeden was not wrong, in terms of appeasement, 44.5% of the community are pleased with the Po. 55.5% of the community population either do not care, or do not like the Po, with 22.7% actively disliking them.
    So according to this poll in this thread, the minority of people are pleased with the Po.

It is possible to be ambivalent about something, meaning, neither pleased nor displeased, not caring if you will.

This poll, of course, is not representative of the entire community, perhaps the majority do like it, perhaps they hate it, or perhaps the majority just don't care.

In the end, while I can't say I agree, this mob is going to make it into the game. A shame, but all that means is that come release, I know what mod I'm going to look for or make myself.

This is just my 2 cents, I'm not offering it in reply to anyone in particular, so for the love of god please don't rope me into an argument and get me, and yourself, in trouble.

Raeden likes this.
  5. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

This thread has run its course, and is now closed.

Thank you for coming, I'll be here all week.

Axe Garian, Casm, Nohar and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.