I got this game from a friend who bought a four pack, under the terms that I would host a server. Normally, I can do that. When I booted the game up, it ran happily at 60 FPS for maybe 12 seconds. It progressively got slower and slower as the game ran, and upon checking the memory usage via task manager I found it to be at 430k mb, while the game itself was running 8-10 FPS at that moment. Restarting the game reveals that the game normally uses only 115k mb of memory. This isn't a Multiplayer specific thing, either. It happens even on the title screen. I am on the latest version as of 5:50 PM Central on 11/10/2013. I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit. When I acquired a 1.0.0 copy of the game to compare my FPS to, there was no apparant memory leak or lag of any kind. Full 60 fps, easily. Something changed in the 1.0.1 update is to blame. It's good to note that this is probably a similar issue as described in this thread, but I didn't see any mention of a memory leak or framerate dropping constantly to nil, so I figured a different thread would be in order to bring further attention to the issue.