REQUEST Matching town paths...

Discussion in 'Mods' started by laurennicole, Jun 11, 2017.

1. laurennicole

laurennicole Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!
    I was wondering if anyone had created/could create the town paths to match eemie's black stone path (http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/607/?). Or would someone be able to instruct me on how to do this?
    I want to add paths to all areas of the map, but it really bugs me that the original path won't match the path I want to use!

Thank you!
    Lauren

• staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

If you're talking about it being the same pattern, but having the same color as the town someone already did that right here. Emmie links it in the description. If it's something else and I'm being oblivious please let me know and I can try to help you. :3

EDIT: I just re-read your post and realized you want to change the town's path, not yours. I'm not for sure but I think you would have to edit some of the town map stuff? I can't say for sure, but I hope someone else comes along and knows because that would actually be really awesome!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

The files you need to edit are the town tilesets ("spring_town.xnb", "summer_town.xnb", etc.)
        You unpack the files and edit the .png file! It's very simple, but if you need help doing it, say so!

• laurennicole

laurennicole Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply ☺️

Karmylla likes this.