REQUEST Maru sans glasses

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Mokusei25, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Mokusei25

Mokusei25 Space Hobo

Hey, could someone do Maru portraits without glasses (and keep the straight short hair and dark skin tone)? Ape's second to last iteration looks identical to how Maru's official release ended up, but he added glasses on her. I like her look much better just before he added them. Personally, think glasses on Haley, Leah or Penny would've been better. I'm talking about the second from last on her art development as shown at the bottom on the official wiki: http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Maru

Don't know anything about modding or art, but I wouldn't think this could take too long.

Thanks.

• Maiz

Maiz Void-Bound Voyager

Are these alright? I did one with the second to lasts' nose just in case.

Attached Files:

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This post looked eerily similar to one from this morning so I was going to link this one to it but it seems I don't need to ;) I am glade Maiz was able to do this for you.

Maiz, you might want to consider posting your mod on the WIP/Released Mods subforum as detailed in this post so that others can easily find it in the future :nuruflirt:

Maiz likes this.
        • Maiz

Maiz Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you endermaryn, I was just gauging the quality of it. I 'll post into the subforums when I have Maru's nurse outfit done and maybe a couple other portraits of her made.