RELEASED Map Image Exporter 1.0.3

Export a screenshot of locations from the SMAPI console.

1. spacechase0

spacechase0 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

spacechase0 submitted a new mod:

Map Image Exporter - Export a screenshot of locations from the SMAPI console.

Read more about this mod...

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• Xuomi

Xuomi Aquatic Astronaut

Does this operate like upload.farm where it only uses default textures of the game? Or can it render the maps in a modified form too?

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Xuomi It basically takes a pic of you're whole farm as you see it (with all your textures and etc. and variable depending on the command options you use) Example with "export current all" command on the farm:
        Farm.png

• Xuomi

Xuomi Aquatic Astronaut

@FieryChaos Thank you so much, this is going to come in handy, I can't wait to be able to use it.

• godlcd

godlcd Intergalactic Tourist

Thank you so much for the lasted version.

• englenghardt

englenghardt Orbital Explorer

any requirement? SMAPI Version? is it viable on Stardew version 1.1.1? 1.2?

i got this error on 1.1.1

Attached Files:

• spacechase0

You'll need to use this version, as the current one is for 1.2.

• fosforus

fosforus Space Hobo

I'm having issues with the 'weather' and 'light' layers - see attached, taken on a rainy day. There is a small area in the top-left where you can see the raindrops and the bluish light filter, but the rest of the frame is unaffected. Any suggestions?

(SMAPI 1.12, Stardew 1.2.33, on OSX 10.12.6)

Really appreciate this mod and would love to be able to use it fully!

Attached Files:

• spacechase0

• fosforus

fosforus Space Hobo

Wow, thanks for the quick update! Unfortunately, when I tested the new version I still get the exact same behavior as posted above.

Another question - is there a specific command to include the player avatar in the export? My farmer only shows up when I do "export all" or "export current all" - if there's a specific way to include the farmer, I could then avoid using "all" and the weather thing would be less of an issue for my screenshots.

thanks again!

• xangria

xangria Astral Cartographer

Is there any way to name the file when you export the current map? I want to take pictures of my farm over time, but I realized they overwrite one another. Right now I rename the file manually afterwards, but a command for it would be more convenient.

• Stardews

Stardews Star Wrangler

all of my pictures are just a black :/

• fosforus

fosforus Space Hobo

I sometimes get all-black, or all-white, exports too. Try experimenting with different commands - "export current all", "export farm tiles", "export farm tiles loc npcs", etc. Also, leaving the current area and coming back seems to help sometimes as well.