1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Mandalorian Protectors 1.1

Spawners for Mandalorian NPCs, and craftable Mandalorian gear!

1. CrimsonGiraffe

CrimsonGiraffe Phantasmal Quasar

CrimsonGiraffe submitted a new mod:

Mandalorian Protectors - Spawners for Mandalorian NPCs, and craftable Mandalorian gear!

Read more about this mod...

2. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

"They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi."
    - Darth Traya

CrimsonGiraffe likes this.
  3. Szympion

Szympion Void-Bound Voyager

isnt the armor too cheap? For 1 Celium u get an OP armor

4. CrimsonGiraffe

It's actually the same cost as regular cerulium armour, I think I was just in admin mode or something when I recorded that gif. I'll double-check and release a patch if it is, though.

5. CrimsonGiraffe

It's 4 for the legs, 6 for the helmet, and 10 for the body. I'll add that to the Overview page

6. Szympion

Szympion Void-Bound Voyager

Cool, didn't want to get great armor for little/none cost.

CrimsonGiraffe likes this.
  7. Rei0n

Rei0n Void-Bound Voyager

all of the armors appear to be invisible for me. anyone else have this problem?

8. CrimsonGiraffe

Can you be more specific? Are they invisible as in the sprites don't appear, or you can't find the recipes? In either case, post your starbound.log wrapped in a (code) and (spoiler) (replace round brackets with square ones) tag, and the directory you installed the mod to.

9. BiancaRoughFin

BiancaRoughFin Void-Bound Voyager

Mod not working for me either. Mobs spawn without armor using a naked human sprite. Their Health and Damage is the same as normal NPCs wich is based on the planet their spawned and isnt worth paying 20 Durasteels for.
    Also, they arent attacking mobs when any come in range, at least for me.

Is there any other pre-requirements this mod has for working propperly?

10. CrimsonGiraffe

11. Mangopie

Mangopie Space Hobo

My guys are not showing up at all. The npcs and the armor are just not there.

12. CrimsonGiraffe

Like in the crafting menus or after you craft them? Also, are you using the stable, unstable, or nightly build of Starbound? If you could attach your Starbound.log file that would be very helpful :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  13. BerryPunny

BerryPunny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod seems really cool but I think it might not work with certain mods since the spawners don't work for me and i have a few mods. When I place the spawner and leave then come back the spawner disappears and no mandalorians spawn with it.

Attached Files:

14. Klobbson

Klobbson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will this mod get updated? The only thing I feel like is missing in Starbound is some Mandalorian armour.