1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed mail link key starbound

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by usoplefou66, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usoplefou66

usoplefou66 Yeah, You!

goodnight,
    First of escusez my lousy English.
    I buy starbound in April, but I lost touch with my key and I want to recover please how?

2. usoplefou66

usoplefou66 Yeah, You!

its good thanks

3. Aeromyr

Aeromyr Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys im having trouble too with receiving the key... i bought the game in june and today its starting the beta, but i didnt received my key yet... some help? ;/

4. SunnyBrightside

SunnyBrightside Subatomic Cosmonaut

I pre-ordered yesterday, so I have no room to REALLY complain right now, but I also have not acquired a key yet. I'm hoping and guessing that there were a TON of pre-orders and that they're still trying to get all the E-mails out. That's what I'm hoping. I hear there's a party/shindig going down on Saturday, and kinda wish to be involved. Would be fun!

Anyway, I guess a straight e-mail saying we haven't received the key yet would PROBABLY be a better option then complaining on the forums, but I actually need to go to bed. I'll update for myself in the morning.

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Do you still have the link to your rewards page?

6. Aeromyr

yes

7. Jonesy

Right, try opening it in your browser. Log in, if you claimed it with your account.

8. Aeromyr

Oh ty i just realized how to get it with ur help guys... and it worked! ty so much! going to play right now :)

9. Jonesy

No worries. Had the same problem myself.

10. SunnyBrightside

SunnyBrightside Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh hey, would you look at that! A nice, simple fix, thanks a ton :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.