Magic's Many Fanarts

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by MagicallyClueless, Apr 16, 2016.

1. MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

Fabulous shirtless Elliott sketch:
    [​IMG]

Maru half-body:

[​IMG]

Spoopy Jas:
    [​IMG]

Jas fullbody:
    [​IMG]

Haley headshot WIP-
    [​IMG]

Bust/sketch of my farmer-
    [​IMG]

moar Elliott
    [​IMG]

more stuff throughout the thread b/c i am too lazy to add since there is a lot

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
      clxire, dwuff, Sibella and 17 others like this.
    • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

: O THAT LOOKS ADORABLE!

MagicallyClueless likes this.
      • EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

I love it, She's got some sass to her in this one. ^_^

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

best girl maruuu

• Serena

Serena Master Chief

Looks really cool :3 can you make haley too? <3

• MagicallyClueless

sure! i'll try to do everyone, and hopefully all of them side-by-side but i've been lazy with that xP

• Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

Looking good! She would be great to hug on :D

I saw a sprite size chart somewhere once before. Abby was TINY!

• MagicallyClueless

YESSS that's the height chart i'm using and it just made me so excited. i don't even know what it is, but little details like sprite height is just so cute. I think abby was like 5'0"

Alkanthe likes this.
                  • MagicallyClueless

After drawing an evil Jas, I decided I should draw her as her canon self-

[​IMG]

Jas is quickly becoming one of my favorites though. I love the conspiracies.

• MagicallyClueless

Haley headshot WIP-

[​IMG]

I don't like it very much (it's hard for me to get Haley's 'look') but I tried drawing her like 3 times now and failed every time so have the most decent looking of my attempts. I'll probably redo it later, but I just wanted to give it a shot ;-;

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

Hey that's too bad at all! ^_^

• SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

This is really good so looking forward to seeing you continue

• MagicallyClueless

another bust of my farmer:

[​IMG]

I doodled her on a corner of a piece of paper when I was in class xP so that explains the lack of fullbody

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's amazing, I love it!!

• SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

For class room doodles that beats my stick figures by a long shot xD

Alkanthe likes this.
                                • MagicallyClueless

smaug pls, you're amazing

• MagicallyClueless

i was doodling and i forgot i drew these, but the word bubbles made me laugh enough to share them
                                    [​IMG]

i also sketched this haley a while ago (before the headshot i did), i didn't like it very much but now that i look at it again, it's not so bad
                                    [​IMG]

• MagicallyClueless

Sorry for posting again, but I hatched a really neat idea that I wanted to do since I want to get some more full, nice art with backgrounds and etc. under my belt. It will be Stardew related, of course.

I was thinking about the 3 classes we know of in Solarion Chronicles and I think it'd be cool to draw all the bachelors/bachelorettes in different classes and make 'em look like really cool character cards. I'd like input on who I should do as what, since I am not the best with determining classes with characters. There's also no guarantee I'll get all of these done, but it's an idea that I can return to periodically. I am not really a tabletop player (EVEN THO I'D LOVE TO BE) or a big MMORPGer so your help would be greatly appreciated. Some of these classes I make up probably don't even exist so plEASE HELP ME so i can do some RESEARCH YO

Here's what I got so far (and if you disagree, PLEASE give your suggestion! i might change my mind!)

Bachelors:
                                      Alex- Knight? Something really physical and maybe even without weapons.
                                      Elliot- Bard? Is that what those are called???
                                      Harvey- White mage/Priest
                                      Sam- Assassin? Thief?
                                      Sebastian- Black mage/ Wizard (obviously)

Bachelorettes:
                                      Abigail- Warrior (obviously)
                                      Haley- Witch??
                                      Leah- Thief? Nature-related? Magical elf???
                                      Maru- E...Engineer??? Something wielding a giant hammer maybe???
                                      Penny- S... something OTL

so for the 5th time i really would love to do this idea and put all the characters in this neat game universe but i just need help with picking classes/styles ;-;

edit: also you should absolutely let me know if more than one character should have the same class. that might end up being the case because i can't think of anything buT I REALLY WANNA DO IT

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
                                        elebuu, zcsnightmare, Gabaw and 2 others like this.
                                      • Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

@MagicallyClueless

Sam: Warrior (a tank, for protecting others)
                                        Sebastian: Black Mage ( ranged damage with magic)
                                        Harvey: White Mage ( healing and protection)
                                        Alex: Monk (up close and personal with fists)
                                        Elliot: Bard (Bow and arrow with a harp)

Abigail: Ninja ( daggers, fast, melee damage)
                                        Haley: Summoner (Summons things to fight for her)
                                        Leah: Astrologian ( healer, one with nature and the stars)
                                        Maru: Machinist (gun user and has machines to buff party)
                                        Penny: Scholar ( damage prevention/ party buffs)

elebuu, zcsnightmare, mrobake and 4 others like this.
                                        • MagicallyClueless

oooooh i like the suggestions. i might switch sam and abigail since i really like abigail with a classic sword, but a big shieldy class matches sam too :< i will have to think about it more, i'm probably going to draw the ones i have clear ideas of first anyway.

i feel like such a turd because summoner is my FAVORITE CLASS IN EVERYTHING EVER but i am... not the biggest fan of haley... *sWEATS NERVOUSLY* i could probably make a combo of something? but i can definitely see the concept behind summoner with haley.

i might make maru more steampunky. i'm unsure about using guns since the game seems a little more back-in-time (ye olde? you know what i mean. xD) but i will play with ideas!

welp i know what i'll be sketching around for the next few weeks X3

thank you for your suggestions, they helped a lot <3

(if any other people reading this have ideas, don't be shyyyyyyy!!)

Alkanthe likes this.