1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

1. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

2. Storm_UK

3. Vilfranal

Vilfranal Void-Bound Voyager

the remote output still does not work, and now my game crashes when I try using it in the remote macrochip.

4. Vilfranal

Well, now my game crashes even when I'm not using it, it just crashed during loading when I went back to my ship.

5. Storm_UK

Could you link a pastebin of your starbound.log file please.

6. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

7. Storm_UK

8. Vilfranal

9. Storm_UK

Vilfranal - Please make sure your Macrochip mod is up to date with the last release, which should remove all that spam from the Remote Output. No obvious error shown caused by it though (foundry objects not withstanding, as that is just noting they are redefined from their vanilla versions.)

Have you removed any other mods which add any tiles which you have used? That will cause world loading problems I believe.

10. Vilfranal

In fact, I never removed any mod, and I am using the steam workshop version of the mod, and I have the update with the macrochip wizard AI. Here's a new pastebin of the latest crash http://pastebin.com/tHLXc7JL. All the mods I am using are:
    -Tanz Lighting Overhaul
    -Macrochip (obviously)
    -Undertale Music Pack
    -CrazyFreak's Musical Collection
    -Compact Crops
    -Novaskin
    -Ground-Penetrating Radar Station
    -Starbound Except It Makes That Weird Tim Allen Noise When Monsters Die
    -Matter Manipulator Manipulator
    -Racial AI Restorer

And like I said, I never uninstalled any of these mods, which are the only mods I ever downloaded for Starbound.

11. Kunyomi

Kunyomi Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a countdown component?

I've been trying to recreate a messy wired room with the macrochip but I can't figure out if the countdown piece isn't available or if it's one of the new ones that's confusing my brain ^^;

12. SilverDarkBlade

SilverDarkBlade Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome mod. One thing though. is it possible to add more nodes to a normal microchip? i need 5 inputs for a project but the microchip only has 4

13. Storm_UK

You can use an odd remote input node and put it next to the Macrochip. I suppose I could add another, larger, macrochip object (Megachip?) with a hod load of nodes, heh.

14. SilverDarkBlade

ah thanks ^^

15. SilverDarkBlade

oh also a weird bug i am encountering. not sure if its caused by a mod conflict or something but when i try to delete an input node it goes black screen in the macro chip and doesn't delete it. i worked around this by spawning in a output node deleting that then deleting the node i want dead.

16. SilverDarkBlade

sorry for being a bother but hwo do you cancel a connection between 2 items in the macrochip?

17. SilverDarkBlade

annother question. is it possible to add more outpts the same way? cause it isnt working for me.

18. Vilfranal

Getting a little bit worried over here, are you still looking into my problem?
    If you are, then it's fine I won't press you, I know it takes time.

19. Storm_UK

Vilfranal, sorry but from your log pastebin nothing suggests that my mod is causing the problem. The only thing I can propose is to try removing the macrochip mod, which should allow you to return to your shipworld which will remove any of the mods objects there. If you find any 'invisible' solid blocks on your ship then, put down dirt or other tiles over those invisible blocks and remove again with your matter manipulator.

20. Storm_UK

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    SilverDarkBlade likes this.