1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

explosive?! xD

2. alecsander

alecsander Subatomic Cosmonaut

are you planning on adding more pistols? i'm a gun nut and absolutely adore this mod, the only things that i have issues with(Shotgun pellets disappear too soon)(the M95 could use just a small tweak up in fire rate)

3. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

there will be hundreds of guns in 2.0 and bullet balance can be changed soon.

special items will be added with mission & quest update. :)

4. AZDEX

AZDEX Big Damn Hero

Hello,I installed the mod,but there no gunshops in the crafting menu.I tried reinstall the mod,delete all other mods,start new game,but nothing changed.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  5. RedYoshikira

RedYoshikira Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can't access the MediaFire download; it says "Permission Denied."

6. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

If you hav installed another mods, that can make crashes.
    or client version can makes that things too.

please check it again and talk to me.

please use workshop, if you can't use download.
    sometimes, mediafire makes trouble :(

sorry for that.

7. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Please post your starbound log.

8. RomadE

RomadE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I notice an image of a ship in the mod description.
    Is that an image of Lyhn's Gunshop HQ or a cargo ship or anything of the sort?

If so, are we able to access it in the game?

9. AppleBot

AppleBot Yeah, You!

Read page 28 - It's from the Season 3 Gunshop.

10. RedYoshikira

RedYoshikira Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks!

11. sniperwolf09

sniperwolf09 Tentacle Wrangler

This mod is absolutely wonderful. One of the very reasons I even decided to make a account and get involved in the forums :nurunaughty:

Not sure if this may have been mentioned already, but I'd love to see in a future update some grenade/rocket launchers. Those would be interesting variants to explore.

And if you added the SCAR assault rifle and P90, you'd be my hero :nuruawe: Anyways, keep up the good work! A definite gem for sure.

AppleBot likes this.
  12. TheDagueron

TheDagueron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello! i got a little problem for the steam version (i mean workshop). All my guns turn into perfectly generic item! what can i do to fix that?

13. HuskyStrylight

Try to use the sites download, if this does not work the it could be 2 things, either you have a mod conflicting or it was not in working condition, try to only use this mod and see if the problem still occurs.
    For better help post your starbound logs.

As always have a wonderful gaming experience.

14. sniperwolf09

Actually there is something I wanted to ask - not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not, but the amount of particles when bullets impact cause immense amounts of lag, especially when using shotguns (the particles!! oh my!). I was wondering what I could to fix this? Maybe an option to shut the particles off? It's starting to get crazy

15. HuskyStrylight

Your issues have been noted, here is the following actions for you to take to better help us solve the issue:
    1. If you have another mod, try only using lyhns mod and see if the problem still occur.
    2. Change your graphic system.
    3. Run the game on system 32 bit.

As always have a wonderful gaming experience.

sniperwolf09 likes this.
  16. sniperwolf09

Okay, just found out that my system was acting screwy. Took step one, and its fixed. Thanks!

17. LIVE REACTION

LIVE REACTION Intergalactic Tourist

I like that you've taken the uncontrollable spray out of the ranged weapons. Now, I can make adjustments and stay on target.

It's only a recommendation - but maybe extend the trajectory of the rounds a little more. Especially on the revolvers and pistols. Again I mean only a little, I wouldn't like a straight line to infinity either.

Fantastic mod - and thanks for all the variety throughout the vendors and tiers!

18. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

thats what frag rounds are. explosive bullets.

19. Nienna_orr

Nienna_orr Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey. Have you got any updates on what you might have been doing on the mod? or are ya taking a small break Leyhan?

20. HuskyStrylight

He is currently working on script for the main mod files, such as, improvement on weapons, more weapons, mounts (maybe) base, mission, enemies, etc. He currently busy however, but he will post on what his progress is in due time.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
    :3