Luckiest finds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zer0z, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's pretty sad that I consider this lucky, but after seven years, I finally found the Elvish Jewelry. I may have squealed IRL. I was convinced it was never going to happen and was just doing a regular forage run, not trying for it. Just one artifact to go for the complete collection.

I generally have poor luck, but the exception to that is Prismatic Shards (17 so far). Just today I found four in one Skull Cavern run, and two were in the very first and second rock I broke on level 70. Also found the Genie Shoes for the first time ever.

• nevyn21

nevyn21 Cosmic Narwhal

My luckiest find was an Iridium Band and an Ancient Seed out of a fishing chest in Spring 1.

• BouncingCactus

BouncingCactus Big Damn Hero

Probably getting a dino egg during Spring (Year 1) on my forest farm map playthrough.

• jervl/kg

jervl/kg Void-Bound Voyager

In my latest playthrough, I had found every artifact for the museum except the dinosaur egg. So I spent a lot of time fishing, while knowing that once I caught an egg, I'd have to use it to raise a dinosaur first until it laid another egg, which would take awhile.

Finally, at long last, I caught a treasure chest with a dinosaur egg inside it.

On the very next cast, I caught a *second* dinosaur egg!

• Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

The very first omni geode I ever processed had a prismatic shard in it.

• MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

End of spring year one, out fishing, and I find the trident dagger. I didn't have to replace it until the middle of winter

• senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

I got two (2) Prismatic shards in one run.
                Also got genie shoes the next run. What's so special about genie shoes anyway?

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

Well after 317+ hours I have yet to see them (genie shoes). I only know of their existence because of threads like this. So count yourself lucky. :up:

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nothing other than their rarity, as far as I can tell. But it's cool to get them if you're collecting the drop-only gear for fun.