1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Low health when loading a game

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by kirov27, Aug 18, 2017.

1. kirov27

kirov27 Void-Bound Voyager

Basically, when I load a save of a character (any character) on any radioactive planet I get low health like if there is the deadly radiation debuff, but the debuff is not present and I can heal the character back using items.
    This happens every time I load the game of a character standing on a radioactive planet, I tried it with a few other characters and I had the same problem.

I run Starbound vanilla, with the craftable bottled healing water mod, on Windows 7 pro 64 bit, at full screen 1920x1080.

Pyth007 likes this.
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your full log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

~ Iris ~

3. kirov27

kirov27 Void-Bound Voyager

Here

Attached Files:

4. Pyth007

Pyth007 Space Hobo

I was just looking for this same issue... I started noticing my character was starting with low health, and from what kirov27 said, it did seem like it started when I started exploring a radioactive system.

5. molisa

molisa Space Hobo

Im having this same problem, any solutions yet?

6. Zen Master

Zen Master Phantasmal Quasar

I'm having the same issue and its been almost 4 years since the last post...

7. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

I"ve never heard of this as I never experienced this one, hopefully never.
    > w>ll