Lots of Creativity!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Yaxlat, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

Lots of Creativity!

Although this is an exploring themed game, and I like it that way, I do not want it to lack a creative aspect. I think there should be maximum creativity involved here. There should be many decorative items, and useful items with an ornate aspect.

Your view:
    I think that if you are not inside a building, you should not be able to see inside it. If it has back walls, you should see those back walls as front walls, which go over all the bricks. This should only be the case when you are outside of he building, when you are inside you should be able to see it normally. This would create a great effect. Possibly, you should also be able to change the outside view, and make logo's or something for it. This could also be the case for any caves as well.

Items:
    Flags: There should be several coloured flags. These should be able to be taken down with right click and then they should be dropped on death. This would make good multiplayer CtF games as well as great decoration.
    Paintings: These should have a random picture on them, like paintings in minecraft.
    Wallpaper: I think that a pattern as a wall would not take a miss. This could be placed on background walls, or the starbound equivalent.
    Landing pad: This should be a fairly large, flat area with the look of a helicopter landing pad. It should be used for the landing of any airborne vehicle as well as decoration.
    Reinforced blocks: These blocks will look metallic and strong, possibly allowing one to make a bunker. There should also be reinforced glass as well as gun-slits allowing one to create a proper bunker. This would be practical as well as looking awesome.
    Furniture: I think there should be a lot of furniture in this game. There should be all the terraria furniture (with slightly different textures) as well as more, such as a sofa, a desk, a lava lamp, and more modernised things as well such as computers. There should also be special types of furniture for each room you have. This would mean you could have a kettle, a toaster and a fridge for your kitchen, a toilet, a bathtub and a sink in your bathroom etc. This moves me onto my next idea.
    Loads of bricks: There should be many many bricks to build with. This could also mean for how strong it is, and how it looks. There could be room specific bricks as well, such as white tiles for bathrooms (white tile walls ftw), and granite for kitchens. Possibly also carpets, which you can hang on the wall. Since there is room specific furniture and bricks, possibly a house would need certain rooms, such as bathrooms and kitchens to live in the first place, as well as a bedroom for the NPCs. Also maybe the better the facilities, the less you need to pay them for things.

2. Yaxlat

More ideas coming soon!

3. ThRx

ThRx Star Wrangler

Very Awesome Ideas! :D

4. Yaxlat

thank you very much! Show your appreciation by throwing in a like :p

5. Master Geass

Master Geass Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like all of them.:redpanda: