1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion looking to make a little 3-4 player server thing

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Squiggles177, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Squiggles177

Squiggles177 Master Chief

hello! my name is Dustin i was thinking of making a 3-4 player server type thing where we can make a little village and defeat bosses and make a really cool little fun server i think it would be really awesome and a lot of fun let me know if you want too join i can hold 3-4 people so if you want in please let me know thank you.

2. nap_o_lion

nap_o_lion Space Hobo

Hey dustin,

I just got back to the game (noticed it finally released) and would like to join you, makes things more fun and fast! Im daniel
    Add me on steam nap_o_lion

3. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

I wouldn't mind joining although I'm not a huge fan of the possibility of having to remake a character seeing how the one I'm using is still fairly fresh. Might be a sacrifice I have to make though. Steam is Qu9ke.

4. Cazami

Cazami Space Hobo

I'd like to join in aswell, steam id is: Cazami

If you can't find me on that try : Captain

5. Zendoku

Zendoku Seal Broken

I would like to join if possible. I'm from Singapore (most probably a different time zone) but I do hope to be able to catch up with some of you. I'm a new player so would really appreciate the guidance. My steam id is Zendoku

6. MrScamor743

MrScamor743 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to play if i am not too late to the party
    my steam I D : nintendo743

7. Senpipi

Senpipi Space Spelunker

Steam is racistpubichair if you're still looking for people.