Modding Discussion Looking for spriting and ship block help!

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by shadowd15, May 22, 2015.

1. shadowd15

shadowd15 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm currently making a custom race, the Token, which are high-tech dino-angel people, and I'm having some trouble. A mod of the scale I want to make is a massive undertaking, and though I'd wanted to have it as something I could just do in my spare time, I recently realized I couldn't do it on my own. So, at the moment, I am looking for someone to help me with pixel art: the ships, the armor and weapons, the ship pet, so on and so forth. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who'll help me! The tier 1-3 ships are already made, so I need help expanding them to the rest of the tiers; no armor has been made aside from some simple vanity, and some high-level unique weapons have been made, but not a whole lot else. If you want more details, respond below what you want and I'll do my best to explain. Thanks in advance!
    Edit: About the ship block thing-- I've made the designs of the tiers 1-3 ships, but I'm not sure how to a) light them evenly throughout without boosters, as everything about the token is powered by a unique crystal source rather than any traditional burning fuel and b) lay out the blocks so that everything works well. I've attached the design of the tier 3 ship; I'm using the human blocks at the moment. humant3.png

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Kayuko likes this.