1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking for Players to join our Starbound Group

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Dyjako, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Dyjako

Dyjako Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, im looking for some fellows that enjoy playing around doing things and like being active, this group offers a different experience from most others and what it needs is more players to play with. The steam group can be seen in the link i have here. The server we play in is not mine nor the groups. In the group we have several features that would be great to have more friends involved. We are Vanilla but we have custom items and that sort of thing. We welcome anyone! New or old, we may have a space for you! Take a look and let me know if your interested! We got some lore with our characters and we do quite a bit of roleplaying if you like that. I post this becuase the already members wanted more fellows aswell so here I thought would be a place that people may give us a visit and thier stay. Note: The group may change within time.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MinistryOfKnowledge

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Interessed in vanilla, JSON made firearms? :3

3. Dyjako

Yes that is correct.Atleast all that I make are JSON made, I try to keep the numbers balanced to avoid people being like "Hackers!" If you know what I mean. :3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. PitchesBeTreble

PitchesBeTreble Space Hobo

Hi I'm interested, does your group use skype, vent, discord, etc?

5. Dyjako

The group currently will be using Discord, its optional but I use it if others will.

6. Dyjako

When I can ill add the IP to the description of the server. Feel free to post on the group and meet the rest of the group or read on. We have some "regulations" to keep everything in order and fun, id love that these are read tho :D

7. Ignas7899

Ignas7899 Orbital Explorer

Hello. I'm quite interested. How could I join the group, or the server? I am quite active, at most times, I live in Europe, so the time zones MAY be different.