Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. TwistedBlessing

TwistedBlessing Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Everyone, My name's Twisted Blessing. If you'd like me to play on your server, or are looking for someone to help you with quest's, modding, armor, or even a Role-Play world, Once I was accidentally invisible somehow on a server so I got caught up as a dead avian assassin god which was cool because I could PVP & there were a bunch of douche troll's who I slaughtered. Whether your Veteran or just started, I have been playing starSound since shortly after it's release & So far I've been rogue on Multiplayer & have grown tired of single player & would really like to expand even further into Multiplayer server's. I Can protect people while we go to other planets to mine Rare ore etc. Add me on STEAM if you wanna invite me to your game. I play A pretty good amount & am on my Computer all the time. Don't be shy to hit me up for help or whatever! Steam User name - (TwistedBlessing)

2. IndgoMom

IndgoMom Zero Gravity Genie

Looking for other adult players! I have a server and team speak! If you are an adult with team speak that wants to play cooperatively with a small group of people, start a conversation with me on here! :D

3. Nubre

Nubre Space Hobo

Hey ! i just started playing yesterday and im looking for someone to co-op with! i have skype/Teamspeak, i'm 21. ( sounds like im on a dating website, lol! )

My Steam is Rapidpk, Add me!

4. TheDrug

TheDrug Orbital Explorer

Im Drug! I am currently 17 and i would love to play with guys on my age :love: I dont appreciate stealing, greifing nor adding random blocks. Add me :laugh:

[​IMG]

5. Chinoxia

Chinoxia Intergalactic Tourist

I have not the beautiful game but I can add and send me the link and I can see streamers do.

[​IMG]

6. Legacy95

Legacy95 Void-Bound Voyager

Herox95 is my Steam name.

7. MoonLitBlaze

MoonLitBlaze Big Damn Hero

Join StarVets! We are an assembly of space travelers that have come together to extinguish the evil and wrongdoers that corrupt the cosmos. We are searching for new Soldiers, Builders, Medics, Infiltrators, and Demolitionists to recruit so that we may expand our friendly, benevolent empire and spread justice. We are looking for Pilots and Trainers as well. Our factions of these members are overseen by the Veteran Council, an elite subgroup of my most trusted affiliates. Click here to read about us and about the positions you can join! http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-star-veterans-v2.42384/ Also My steam name is Tiger of Kai :)

8. themouts

themouts Intergalactic Tourist

steam:captsubzero i want to play alot guys so add me :)

9. Deadman_Universe

Deadman_Universe Void-Bound Voyager

hi I'm a canadian gamer, I'm looking for people to play with.

skype name: Deadman_Universe

10. Pushstab

Pushstab Poptop Tamer

My steam name is Pushstab
    My Skype name is dreathor

I am looking for a fun friendly small group people. Or maybe even one person who is about to start a group, just to group with other nice guys and/or girls and enjoy the game together would be nice!

11. halfstar

halfstar Aquatic Astronaut

I'm on starbound often and I have a lot of stuff to spare so until holidays end I'll be on pretty much everyday, maybe start a server with me? My steam name is the same

12. Infamous2010

Infamous2010 Space Spelunker

Im looking for some people to play with.

13. Urdra

Urdra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LFG! :D would love a group to play with :) My steam name is Aurora243 ^^

14. mase777

mase777 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello all, I'm just looking for a few people to play Starbound & maybe a few other games w/ but I'm mostly hooked on this game!! I just had my Glitch character wiped after latest patch =*( he was a good lil bot & had just started exploring beta but hey, that's life in "early access" & beta testing right? Anywho, I lost my pw for my router(the internal settings for port forwarding & such)so I won't be hosting for quite some time until I get this debacle figured out so hopefully I'll be able to find someone who will be able to host. I'm pretty laid back & just looking to explore the beautiful, artfully pixelated stars w/ some peeps. My RL friends don't really like the same games I do so I'm hoping to find some others like me who want something more than comparing penis sizes on score boards. I mean that can be fun from time to time but I much prefer co op to "kill die kill die kill die"... Ok, so now you know I can talk a lot but I can also be laid back. Send me a msg on steam mase777 if you are willing to host & aren't a douche =D

15. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

looking for a server of mildly active people who are friendly and don't mind a few mods.

16. Mylgar

Mylgar Poptop Tamer

I would very much like the same thing. Join me. and sphic, my steam name is fartingsolids

Lorewel likes this.
  17. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

18. Lorewel

Lorewel Void-Bound Voyager

ich suche einen Server bin neu in will das spiel spielen kann mir wer weiter helfen???

19. Lorewel

ich Würde gern habe nur kein Server

20. Lorewel

ich heize in Steam Lorewel

Mylgar likes this.