Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. kingmat93

kingmat93 Mop

Hey,
    Looking for a server me and my friends can join, just got the game and would love to jump into multiplayer,
    Steam name: kingmat93

2. Derpytheunicorn

Derpytheunicorn Intergalactic Tourist

Hello!
    I'm looking for anyone to play with if you have a mic add me. My steam id is: Derpytheunicorn Skype is derpsickle.
    Add me up and I'd be glad to play with you.

3. Dr_Creeptor

Dr_Creeptor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey!

I am Dr_Creeptor, I'm rather new to Starbound, but I'm a quick learner!

I can build quickly, efficiently and still add (somewhat) style. And you can rely on me to cover your back in a fight.

Steam name is : Dr_Creeptor

4. SincereDreams

SincereDreams Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

After playing single player for awhile, I figured the next thing to do was to enjoy Starbound with other people! (it also wouldn't hurt to get some friends on steam either :badpokerface:)
    my steam ID is angryoldpeople (kinda an inside joke) so shoot me a request and we might be able to play!

5. Looking for people to comfort me.

Steam Id: Starfish
    and I will honor you all with a FREE GIFT for the new year :D

HERE IT IS~uguu

[​IMG]

6. AhopticFox

AhopticFox Intergalactic Tourist

Hello everyone. just looking for a small group to play with just started playing starbound and wanted to really grasp the experience of the game with a group if anyone can invite me to one
    Steam: Memøries

7. Demetric

Demetric Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looking for some company to explore the universe for the best planet to build an awesome state on.
    Steam:
    {RZS} Kurenai no Hylotl

8. AlaskanLoki

AlaskanLoki Aquatic Astronaut

alaskan_loki is my Steam name look me up and add me!

9. OtherWyze

OtherWyze Void-Bound Voyager

Steam: OtherWyze

10. Mr Jungle

Mr Jungle Subatomic Cosmonaut

Steam: filipeselva

11. vexac

vexac Space Hobo

steam vexac. looking to play now :) im a hardcore player. but likes to have fun

12. Jpgski16

Jpgski16 Space Hobo

Steam:jpgsports

13. Ruubia

Ruubia Space Hobo

Hiya everyone!!
    I've only just got the game and I'm already having a blast! I think I'd have a tonne more fun though if I could find a small group of people to play with!
    I'd be able to mic/skype, though I'm not really used to voice chatting so I'm sorry if I'm really quiet.
    Steam ID: Ruubia

14. shamixochitl

shamixochitl Master Chief

Hey!
    I've been playing Starbound for some time and I'm at level 2 planets yet, but I'd love to play with other people too, and go discover new planets and things!
    Please, feel free to add me!!
    Steam ID : Shamixochitl

15. tonyman20

tonyman20 Void-Bound Voyager

Tonyman20 here!
    With a recent update, I've been forced off my moon base and have been forced to restart my character. :lod:
    I've played a rough 54 hours of the game and I know what to do, but I haven't had the chance to beat the second boss, the robot.
    If you want me to join you, my Steam name is tonyman202 and I'm open to playing on servers anytime.

16. Valentime

Valentime Space Hobo

Steam: Valentime
    wont be playing till after the wipe in a week though.

17. Gravitier

Gravitier Space Hobo

Well i played Starbound for 15 hours now, defeated the first boss in first try and now i am on a desert beta planet atm.
    Got the steel armor coompletely, a diamond pickaxe, an acceptable weapon and the best bow available (steel?). Also got an refinery to produce new pixels from ore; guess i am pretty good equipped.
    Don't know if someone can join my world, cause i just played in single player until now; but if so, someone may join me.
    Except of that, i'd also start a new world with a co op-partner.
    Steam-Name. Gravitier

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  18. Basicorex

Basicorex Yeah, You!

Hey, I've been playing starbound for quite some time now and haven't find a group I would like to join yet even though I would like to team up, hit me up some time. Steam ID : Infinite.

19. Dimmu

Dimmu Orbital Explorer

im new just wanna play in multiplayer add mi steam name is DimmuBerga

20. Dimmu

Dimmu Orbital Explorer

Hi im new and y wanna play in multiplayer just add on steam mi steam account is DimmuBerga