Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. i want more friends on steam my steam username is fluoxitin

2. Mavorick

Mavorick Space Hobo

Hi I love playing the game anybody wanna play with me it would be nice :)

3. Ragudo_Mezegis

Ragudo_Mezegis Big Damn Hero

I just joined the Starbound train, I would love if people could show me the ropes. I'm not well versed with mouse and keyboard so if I die like an idiot; well no further explanation required.

I also play Terraria so there's a bit of practice coming into this game. If you'd like to chat and play let me know, this game looks like a great time!

Steam: Ragudo_Mezegis

4. Jack of Blades21

Jack of Blades21 Space Spelunker

Hi everyone, I just got Starbound and I'd love to find a friend or two to play with. I'm from the USA, East Coast Time Zone. I'm new to Starbound so I have a lot to learn, but I've played Terraria so I'm not entirely new to the genre.

Just looking for a few laid back people to play on Survival and explore the universe. My steam name is Jack of Blades 21, send me a message if you're interested! :)

5. DeathBirdOfRing

DeathBirdOfRing Void-Bound Voyager

Hi looking for a while mysleff ;-; my steam and skype(if not skype msg me to get me to make something else or discord) are DeathBirdOfRing(if there are 2 on steam add both one is me remove the other) i would love to play with anyone :D

6. Aurura

Aurura Space Hobo

My char's name is Glenhild. I'd like to join a Server that is preferably mature (in age - 18+) and has clean chat.
    Please lemme know.
    Thanks.
    *^_^*

7. Brick-tac

Brick-tac Void-Bound Voyager

Mature in age, with a clean chat. ITS ALMOST LIKE HE WANTS TO BE WITH THE COOL KIDS, GUYS.

8. ArcanaZero

ArcanaZero Tentacle Wrangler

I've been playing Starbound for a little while, now, but it can get a tiny bit boring sometimes, as I only have one other person I ever play it with. While I'm still rather early into the game, I know some of the ropes, and I'm a quick learner. I'm open to playing with pretty much anyone. If interested, feel free to PM me, and we can discuss from there.

9. ayy looking for some people to play with. my steam GT is "Evan Bankten". i am open to RP but i am not specifically looking for it. i can host hamachi. or join. mods are ok. i usually use the steam mod that adds the Novakid concept armor and flintlock pistols.

10. doofusyay

doofusyay Big Damn Hero

i would love to play with someone. please message me privately if you are interested. i shall explain the mods i use in the private message if anyone is interested.

11. RexTheFox

RexTheFox Phantasmal Quasar

im looking for someone to exprement on starbound with mods and monsters, but i need people who are brave for my current test, steam name is Lucio The DJ (i also added a link to my steam profile for easier navigation)

12. Dr.vox

Dr.vox Hey, You!

Hi guys! I'm just putting it out there that I have created a discord forum for anyone who wants to get togaither and just play some starbound, the link will be below (it doesn't expire btw) I know how difficult it can be to find people to play starbound with so I thought it would be a good idea and if you'd like to play with me send me a message or add me on steam. Thanks!
    Steam: Dr.Vox
    Discord: https://discord.gg/gQG2WGQ

13. xODuddyOX

xODuddyOX Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone can add me. My name on there is xoduddyox or Dest. I never know which one to give because people have a hard time finding me regardless. But Im down to play Starbound with anyone. c: Im in Eastern Standard time zone in case it matters to people lol.

14. FuchiKibo

FuchiKibo Yeah, You!

Greetings fellow startravellers,
    i am searching for people to join my crew i would love to not travel alone
    i would prefer to start over and i hope you will too
    my steam name is the same as here so FuchiKibo

15. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Hello Guys,
    I've recently started playing Starbound and I'd love to explore with someone else.
    My Steam name is: marco_padovan93

16. NightNGale

NightNGale Void-Bound Voyager

are you still interested? steam name: Nihtegal

also if anyone else is still willing i'm game.

17. not an eldritch beast

not an eldritch beast Aquatic Astronaut

If any 'a 'yall wanna rp in starbound hit me up and I'll send you a mod list my steam name is rancid cheeto

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  18. Cyan81

Cyan81 Space Hobo

Anyone need to play PLEASE hit me up. steam name: Handof . just wanna have a good time.

19. Hi, recently I’ve been playing star bound and have been getting bored with the same routine, I’m experienced and even know cheats but have been wanting someone to play with, my steam name is SemperFiCWO because my dad is in the military
    -your pal, GlitchedCode

20. MarekHatala88

MarekHatala88 Space Hobo

Hello everyone,
    I bought Starbound yesterday and I am hooked a lot. Unfortunately enough though, no friends which I know have it, therefore I have only scratched singleplayer.
    I am just looking for a fun and a good time in Starbound with someone who is willing to go through this game with me. :nod:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/_emh

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017