Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. QuarterFlip

QuarterFlip Space Hobo

Heyo, looking for people to play with as all of my friends are poor/don't have any taste in games. My Steam name is QuarterFlip.

2. DimpsyStyle

DimpsyStyle Space Hobo

Steam: dimpsystyle
    im just looking for someone to play starbound and maybe other games with, add me up if interested. I'm on a lot aswell.

3. gibbons

gibbons Poptop Tamer

Hey guys, were a small community (Not a clan as such) looking for people to come play with us ive just set up a dedicated server so expect 99% Up time throughout all hours of the day.

If your interested in joining please add me through the steam group (For some reason im not able to be searched on the steam friends search) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RollingDiceUK

4. MaskedObito

MaskedObito Space Spelunker

Hey, the name is Barry and I'm 16 years old.

I run a dedicated server (Port-forwarded) and have a few people already but always looking for more.

I am an aspiring video game designer and well, don't know what else to say.

I am looking for people who are nice and wont disappear after the second day.
    They have to be nice and maybe around the same age? I've made it all the way to the gamma sector so I know somewhat what to do.
    Also they have to be willing ti voice chat with all of us on Skype. Thanks everyone!

Steam: ralts66

5. Psychédélice

Psychédélice Space Spelunker

Hi guys, just a little frenchie here, I'm beginning in this awesome world that is Starbound ( in fact, i'm following u since nearly a year, and 'im a big player of minecraft, just flabbergasted by the work u've already done, gg guys !)

So, my aim here is to meet some french players, or players who are able to speak french easily, in order to discover this game together.
    Why french ? Just because i'm not able, right now, to follow an english conversation while i'm playing.
    I'm actually in the tier3, but I could restart with anyone who want to.
    So, if U're french and interested , just read the spoiler for more details !

Salut salut, donc pour la faire plus précise, et plus enrichie niveau vocabulaire, je me permet de reposter ça en français, parce que certaines personnes ont du s'arracher les cheveux en lisant mon message en anglais.

Ma Grammaire étant ce qu'elle est, je cherche donc des joueurs français, ou pouvant parler français aisément ( que ce ne soit pas une peine pour vous non plus) , d'un age proche de la vingtaine au minimum, pour des raisons de maturité et de bonne entente.

Puisque je peut un peu plus détailler mes buts ici j'ajouterais que je ne suis absolument pas opposé, bien au contraire, à m'engager dans un quelconque projet communautaire dont vous pourriez faire partie, histoire de faire connaître ce magnifique jeu dans notre beau ( ou pas en fait) pays. J'en suis actuellement au tier 3, mais recommencer ne me gêne pas absolument pas, sachez juste que je ne peut actuellement vous rejoindre si vous en êtes plus loin. Mon problème principal étant que mes potes (un poil trop conformistes sur ce coup la) ont peur d'investir dans une beta et/ou n'ont pas l'argent, tout simplement, à l'heure actuelle. ( ah, milieu étudiant, quand tu nous tiens...)

N'hésitez donc pas à me contacter, en pmant votre steam, ou même juste en faisant coucou histoire que je vous envoie le mien. Je dispose évidemment de skype, mumble et ts3.
    De même et si besoin est, de Fraps. Au niveau de ce qui me motive dans ce jeu, ben c'est simple, je débute dans l'info, apprentissage, toussa, et la génération procédurale me rend juste fou, ayant des connaissance très maigres en programmation ( je fait du réseau à la base) Ajoutez a cela le potentiel de minecraft, multiplié par 30^30, le fait d'être un gros fan de SF ( livres/séries/jeux, univers en bref ) et l'amour des rpg , ancien joueur de Vanilla/BC pour le background, de Morrowind, puis Skyrim, GW, et j'en passe et des meilleurs.

C'est donc avec une motivation extrême que je souhaite m'impliquer dans cette béta, de quelque façon que ce soit, à mon niveau, et si possible avec vous !
    Peluche donc, si vous le sentez . :)

6. Spicycinnabon

Spicycinnabon Intergalactic Tourist

Is there anything special I have to do to join a clan?

7. LuckyRare

LuckyRare Phantasmal Quasar

Looking for a group to belong to. I like exploring and farming and building/crafting. Only fighting when I have to such as needing resources and/or self defense.
    Steam Profile name: Kyrare(picture is of an error: Success and the 70+hrs of Starbound should give it away)
    Nicknames: Kyra, Lucky, Kyrare, Bagheera, Rare. Any of them work.

8. Kanimi

Kanimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

An Avian looking for preferably RP server!
    Steam: kanimi120697

9. ghostf1sh

ghostf1sh Mop

Alaska timezone, looking for some new people to play with. Add me on steam: ghostf1sh

10. gibbons

gibbons Poptop Tamer

most clans have a website or form to fill in, some community, like mine, Rolling Dice accept members without asking them to sign in or register. Just give me your steam ID ill add you as a friend and invite you to the steam group.

Regards

11. ReddWolfwood is my steam name. Looking for both a clan and just ppl who want an extra person in their make believe world

12. Knivez5

Knivez5 Aquatic Astronaut

Just looking for people to party with. My steam!

13. VoxtehBox

VoxtehBox Space Hobo

Looking for OIder group of players to play with 21+ please, I might be able to host server.

PM if intrested

14. Strataic

Strataic Void-Bound Voyager

Looking to play starbound with a few others, my steam name is Strataic. add me. just incase heres a link.

Currently found a group I'm happy with, thanks.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  15. Julyuary

Julyuary Phantasmal Quasar

I'm Jaray, 16 years old. My steam name is Heat Man ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ψ, and my timezone is Eastern (US & Canada). If the characters at the end of my name are giving you trouble, my profile can be found here. Just a fair warning that I might ravage your hometown with the force of a billion gamma-ray bursts should you ask me to RP with you.

16. Andrek

Andrek Intergalactic Tourist

My steam name is Andrek and I'm 23, looking for a group to play with. especially gonna get more into the game as more content comes out. I live in Texas. Would be awesome if someone was also interested in Terraria and Minecraft. I'm all for Skype.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  17. Harquin

Harquin Space, The Final Frontier

Hello, I'm looking for a group to play the game with. I'm okay with just playing the game or RPing. I prefer to play as an Avian, but I'm pretty flexible. PM for my steam info.

I should also mention that I'm on eastern standard time. (EST)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  18. cjnnewman

cjnnewman Space Hobo

Hi guys, just started playing and I'm looking for people to play with! Steam name is c3generation

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

19. PhilosoShy

PhilosoShy Yeah, You!

Steam name is PhilosoShy. Would like to make some friends and get into the multiplayer side of the game.

20. TaciturnLevy

TaciturnLevy Space Hobo

Hey I'm Interested in some multiplayer. Do you mind If I add you on steam, my steam name is the same as this one (except some missing capital letters)