REQUEST Looking for a slime mod as Dragon Quest slimes

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Fox420, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG] I was wondering if anyone out there could make a mod of the slime graphics, I'd love to see Dragon Quest ones from the old NES/GB DQ games.

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Bumping this simply because it reminds me of a blue Poring or Poporing and I would love to have the slimes look Porings and Poporings.

• Fox420

If no one does it, I guess I'll have to take a whack at it.

• Jeremiah Gottwald

Jeremiah Gottwald Void-Bound Voyager

i can try copy pasting them from dragon quest pics lol

Edit : wow there are lots of types of slimes in it ,do u want the blue slime only?

• Fox420

The only problem is the size. It'd have to be scaled down a little.. even doing my furniture edit I could barely use a lot of 8-bit NES art.

• Jeremiah Gottwald

ya scaling is a problem but i just drawing over the missing pixels. it takes alot of time but its the only way i know. i will make the blue slime mod just for fun .so u should also give it a try to get the best result.

• Fox420

I'll see if I can find something to do it, but the slime pictures I found only one had the actual look of them in the game. The rest only had little blobs of color and nothing else.

• Jeremiah Gottwald

i think it requires some coding somewhere to make it blue. maybe someone can help with guiding me to how to change it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
                  • Jeremiah Gottwald

Editing greenslime file can only add eyes and that head thingy and few of them don't getit sometimes.
                    asd.png

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, it is so much fun watching this mod develope. The eyes on the slimes - Priceless!

• Fox420

Not bad actually. I didn't think of that.. I've been working on other mods for furniture and wallpaper+floors.