Modding Help Looking for a decent modder who could help me out.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Skix, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Skix

Skix Subatomic Cosmonaut

So, i've been browsing the mod section for awhile now, but so far no luck at all.
    I've been wanting to use a mannequin/armor stand and/or Weapon display for awhile now, to store and show off my armors and weapons. But most mods these days are out of date, and i have no idea how to mod myself, so i'm looking for a decent modder who could create a mod for me/everyone else who would like to see this system in-game.

It doesn't have to be fancy or complicated, just a simple as possible mod that would add these things to the game.
    I can't offer much but you'll have my undying and utmost grattitude :DD

-Skix

2. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

This idea has been floating around the modding forums for a while now.
    Due to the engines limitations the system how you describe it is not really possible without some tragic and derpy workarounds.
    The easiest thing would really be to create one armor stand for each part of armor, and even that would be helluva work.

If I recall correctly there might be some functions in the nightly that will allow such things on an easier scale in the future, maybe they're even there already (not really up2date), but for now there's not really much to be done about that.

Skix likes this.
  3. Skix

Skix Subatomic Cosmonaut

That explains the lack of mannequin/weapon displays mods, thanks for the information ^-^