List the Top Ten Games You've Ever Played

Discussion in 'Games' started by OCracks, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

Hmm? Pretty interesting ^-^
    Here's my list.
    (from best to worst)
    1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - a true masterpiece of a game, not only have I spent hundreds of hours on it, the story is unforgivable and it fuels my love for ships.

2. Terraria - Once again, I spent hundreds of hours on it (No regret!) and I made a hundred of friends on it (I have 182 friends who play Terraria)

3. Starbound - As I have recently discovered the game, I already love it. Anything pixel-y and survival-y is just about for me. It also has amazing armour ^-^

4. Europa Universalis IV - I am a heavy history fan (which makes history class true cringe) so I like this game! Nothing's better than beating France in its game of wars.

5. Civilization V - Another history game. I love seeing the cities develop, the land full of crops, the luxuries in my empire. Oh right, also the call to war (damnit Gandhi...)

6. Grand Theft Auto IV - Another IV, eh? In my opinion best GTA game in the GTA series (the story makes you cry, and I never really played GTA V so...)

7. GTA: San Andreas - THE MEMORIES MAN, THE MEMORIEEEES.

8. Minecraft - Okay, before you ask me how do I like the three kings of survival simultaneously, I don't. I stopped playing Minecraft ages ago. However, just THINKING of
    the word "nostalgia" makes me think of Minecraft. I've discovered in July 2012 (or 2013... 1.5 patch anyhow) and I LOVED it. I played it like crazy till 1.7.

9. Unturned - Yes, I have played it. Yes, I loved it (DON'T JUDGE ME PLS) Up to a year back, I've been in probably the strongest military clan in Unturned. We've jumped from server to server, killed hackers and KOSers, set up base etc. The clan is still running, I am still an officer, all good.

10. Saboteur - Many of you may not know the game - it's an EA and Pandemic Studios game from 2009. Pandemic Studios got bankrupt and ran out of service soon after,
    and this masterpiece has gotten lost in the back of popularity... But I've beaten the story around 8 times, and still play it today ^-^

2. IAmGod

IAmGod Tentacle Wrangler

Well.. Just got my gaming pc so none yet but im hype to play all these games (the only game i play on my gaming pc right now is starbound lol i get like 500fps)

3. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Difficult to only pick 10 but I'll try ...

In no particular order.
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Soulcalibur 3
    Front Mission 3
    Armoured Core: Nexus
    Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
    Final Fantasy VI
    Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria
    Dark Souls
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5 - Final Mix
    Project Sylpheed
    There's about another 10 I wanted to add but that's my top ten.

4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

In no particular order:
    • The Tropico series, especially the fourth installment. What other game lets you play as a ruthless dictator and get away with it?
    • Stardew Valley. I used to be a huge fan of the Harvest Moon series, but they pale in comparison.
    • Age of Empires 2.
    • Life is Strange.
    • Final Fantasy 7.
    • Disgaea.
    • Stronghold & Stronghold Crusader.
    • The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.
    • Fallout 2.
    • Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. For the bug-ridden mess that it was, it captured the feeling of the original pen&paper RPG surprisingly well.

5. flopadoops

flopadoops Seal Broken

I'll try but I always end up forgetting half the games I've played whenever I make these.

1. Starbound
    2. Overwatch
    3. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    4. Undertale
    5. Bravely Default
    6. Fantasy Life
    7. Super Smash Bros. 4
    8. Kid Icarus: Uprising
    9. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    10. Pokemon Platinum

6. Starfeather

Starfeather Phantasmal Quasar

Favourite games, you say? Let's see...

1. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - a game that shaped me during my earliest days of childhood. It sparked my neverending love for dragons and all things fantasy, and for music too. You know that game has a mindblowingly good soundtrack of 4 year old boots it up just to listen.

2. Terraria - around 500 hours spent in it should say it all, there will be more once summer will come, as I get into Terrarian mood during holidays.

3. MegaMan X4 - narrowing this beautiful beast of a franchise to only one entry was painful, but it's this one that I have a habit of replaying at least once a month.

4. Rayman 2: The Great Escape - hands down my favourite 3D platformer. I've played it so much as a child and I love everything in it, be it music, characters or surprisingly dark story intermingled with truly enchanted atmosphere.

5. Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets (for PC) - many of you will probably laugh at this entry, as I've seen mostly negative opinions of this game. I love it though. Again, I played this as a kid, so nostalgia plays a factor here, but music is nice, I like the spells, the lesson trials, the secrets, collecting beans... I could go on and on here.

6. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past - I heard so many good things about the franchise, but didn't really knew much beside "it's an adventure game". One day I decided to try it and man, that was an experience. I was so into it that I would get through it in one sitting, if not the homework and school the next day.

7. Shovel Knight - a near-masterpiece of 2D platforming that took what's great in the classics and made it onto the fresh, exciting new package. What's not to love?

8. Minecraft - it'a a bittersweet game, mostly because vanilla game feels downright incomplete and I absolutely refuse to play it without my 50+ mods (would've been more if all of ones that I wanted were compatible). I like the peacefull atmosphere, gathering resources and building villages serving as safe heavens to hide in from the hostile world where darkness means death.

9. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter - and another one from my childhood! Mom hated it when dad let 9 year old me watch him play, but finally got over it when I myself started slaughtering hordes of aliens like no tomorrow. Environments are nice, levels are good, weapons rock, music is beautiful, enemies are cool (even if sometimes a bit stupid) and most of all, it's just pure fun.

10. Summon Night: SwordCraft Story - an extremally obscure GBA title. It's an action RPG with a theme of constantly crafting new weapons as the story progresses. It's not perfect by any means, battles can get really repetative and after just a few level-ups you'll likely notice that giving points to anything other that speed is a waste, but what really got me was the story, characters and feel of it all. Such a shame that the sequel was so disappointingly bad.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  7. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

I'm ranking mine.

1. Pikmin (Series)
    2. Super Mario Sunshine
    3. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
    4. Luigi's Mansion
    5. Mario Kart DS
    6. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    7. Mega Man (Series)
    8. Far Cry 3