Building/Ship Let's See Your Ship

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Felonious, Dec 9, 2013.

?

What do you use your ship for?

1. Storage

748 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Decoration

676 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. I can put things in my ship?

175 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. creeper22

creeper22 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi this is my old ship from enraged koala it's not much but i liked it. 2014-04-30_00001.jpg

Skelozard1, The Squid and Parrotte like this.
  2. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Danger labels around the toilet because of a biohazard? ;)

I like it.

Also, I see the two teleporters up there. le hacks?

3. Keepbro

Keepbro Guest

Throne Room
    [​IMG]

Engineering and Engine Room + Torture Chamber
    [​IMG]

Bridge and Library (complete with bookshelf trapdoor switch)
    [​IMG]

Armoury and Dungeon
    [​IMG]

Hope you like it!

Gay, Vrow, Parrotte and 1 other person like this.
  4. creeper22

creeper22 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ty
    those are from the old planetside teleporters mod, they teleport me to my cockpit and storage.

5. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Ah. I don't really use many mods. I only use the CreativeMode mod (muh buildink.) Tanz's Lighting Overhaul and the buildaship mod.
    Speaking of teleporters, I still do hope the new 1.0 teleporter won't replace the old teleporters or I'm going to have some problems.

6. Velornar

Velornar Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice thread, I have seen a lot of very inspired creations here.
    I know its not very vanilla; but here is a general view of my super messy and laggy ship (but finally wired, even if signals travels slowly), orbiting a tidewater planet. I'm using a few mods as frackin universe, avali, XS corp mechs, zoom improvement etc....
    I'll post another one if the resolution isnt sufficient, the ship is also quite massive, it would take some time to assemble all native resolution picture in a large one.
    [​IMG]

PS: to be honnest, I also used creative mod to spawn object currently unobtainable, like ancient stuff etc...

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  7. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

[​IMG]
    My god that's massive.

I see so many cool things in there that are custom, but I don't want to use block mods because it would mean the ship/universe would break when the game updates.

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Damn.
    That's probably the largest ship ever posted in this thread.

9. viIe

viIe Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

My little baby Hylotl ship!

TheFloranChef, Comito, Vrow and 6 others like this.
  10. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

[​IMG]

Some days you just have to take stock and consider the horror you have unleashed on the universe in the form of a floran space crew (Do note that the big storage room in the back and the room with all the crafting stations arent done/placeholders).

Nalano, Gotcha!, The Squid and 5 others like this.
  11. TwiceB

TwiceB Master Chief

I guess my ship is almost done~ I wanna find more stuff to place in the captain/pilot area and a few other rooms.
    Sem título.jpeg

12. Chexx

Chexx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is my Tier 3 ship, a temporary flying home. Collecting resources for building a space station, coming soon)
    ship.jpg

13. Sirrobert

Sirrobert Big Damn Hero

[​IMG] Work in progress, but several rooms are done, so I wanted to show those off.
    Up in the Avian crystal we have a secret room, accessible through secret door that is opened by a secret switch. Inside the room is a challenge door (mods). On the left of the Avian Crystal is the personal study.
    The main room will be a library/museum, but is waiting for the final ship upgrade to get more room. And at the bottom is the medbay/surgical room, with a Floran twist (bones, cage, and kitchen tools). I plan to build a kitchen to the left of this room.

I'm not sure what to do with the rest yet

14. Tiakatt

Tiakatt Tentacle Wrangler

[​IMG]

No mods, used /admin to spawn in things like the extra Atomic Furnaces rather than going through all the crafting again. There is, as usual, a crew member sleeping in my captain's cabin, and another using my computer. I've closed that room off with buttons they can't reach in the past, but that seems to mess with their AI, so I just let the moochers have access. Yet another crew member was caught mid-jump in the mess hall, there's always someone who messes up a photo ;) My chemists like to live on the edge, studying liquid Erchius. What can go wrong?

So many neat ships in this thread. In particular, I've enjoyed looking at how people made use of space in the Human ship :)

Jackie2581, The Squid, Vrow and 3 others like this.
  15. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I made....

...something?
    [​IMG]

Based on
    [​IMG]

The tail wasn't really doable, what with 2 layers. :p

A nice warming up for bigger spaceships.

16. Aurakiel

Aurakiel Space Spelunker

The Glitch ship soothes my ocd. I mostly use the ship for temp storage. I wasn't kidding about the ocd, I even mark everything with signs!
    20160731201158_1.jpg

MitKit, Kyyttyy, Tiakatt and 4 others like this.
  17. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I took a bit of time off to remake the human T3 ship out of blocks and objects:

[​IMG]

Dharkaron, Ickura, Tiakatt and 2 others like this.
  18. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

Yep, seems about right.

19. Volitle

Volitle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

novakid ship.jpg My NovaKid ship, still loads to finish off but its getting there

TheArk, MitKit, Tiakatt and 1 other person like this.
  20. IntelVN

IntelVN Space Spelunker

My 1.0 ship @@

[​IMG]