Pixel Lego starbound

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by kelko585, Jul 10, 2013.

1. kelko585

kelko585 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What?

2. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Awesome! What set is that broken glass from?

3. kelko585

well its not from a set i ordered it from third party site which is selling lego accessories, here take a look: brickforge.com
    also if you are interested: brickarms.com

Bamseper likes this.
  4. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Okay, thank you.

kelko585 likes this.
  5. SamuraiJack7

SamuraiJack7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

awesome mech!

Sorry i didnt get back to you. things have been mad here lately.

My character: Victorian steam punk iron smith. Mechanical right hand. Medium length brown shaggy hair and massive side burns. Black waist coat, white shirt, brown trousers, big boots. I look forward to seeing if you use this idea. If not thats cool, just show us some more stuff! How about making one of the space ships?

6. kelko585

hmmm it sound cool maybe ill try (i will for sure) spaceship may be tricky but now im on vacation so i dont have my lego box with me so expect it like week or two later (i have to do some star wars customs too) :monkey:

7. kelko585

do you want lego yellow or flesh color skin?

8. SamuraiJack7

Vacation... lucky bugger! though to be honest I haven't really taught anything for a couple of weeks now. Who says teachers are lazy! :geek:

Perhaps you could do the spaceship rom the side, just half of it, then you can put figures inside as a background. put it on a black sheet with some splashes of tippex, viola! instant awesome background!

Lego yellow or flesh colour is fine. You're the artist, go crazy! Looking forward to this nearly as much as the BETA!

9. kelko585

Artist? Awwww stop it you

10. kelko585

wait where are you from ? You dont have summer holiday?

11. SamuraiJack7

I'm a private language teacher in Turkey so my school is never really closed... Apart from Bayram and a couple of religious festivals.

12. kelko585

Hmm thats sad, but you live in great country, i have been there twice or so and i liked it alot, its very diffrent than most european countries but it was great! And sory about that time only two days left and ill start working on your character (you know im not adult so i dont have really big word in my family). See ya!

13. kelko585

Oh now i understand how you ment that thing were crazy.

14. kelko585

HERE IS YOUR MOTHERFLIPPIN CHARACTER!, no really enjoy :up:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/76757572@N06/9484709857/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/76757572@N06/9484733289/
    oh i almost forgot monkey here: :monkey:

Breather likes this.
  15. SamuraiJack7

Thats freaking awesome!!!! Can I use it as my profile pic? I'm really impressed!

You know, I was thinking about your lego characters the other day and I thought... "why don't you make a stop motion episode?" - SJ7, 2013

You could also make some cash from this stuff, I'd buy one! (If I had money)

Dude, thank you.

16. kelko585

you can use that for whatever you want, stop motion episode would be nice but i dont have time maybe later, sell my lego NEVERRRRRRRRRR i have it since i remember and i wouldnt exchange it for... something expensive, any suggestions what to do next? :monkey:

17. SamuraiJack7

How about, to keep yourself busy while waiting for requests, you go to the character creator and hit randomise. Make a model for each race?

18. kelko585

:confused: try to think of some other more specific character :pwease:

19. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

I would ask you to make my human character, but I already made it myself... The new Lego Chima stuff fits perfectly with avians and stuff.

SamuraiJack7 likes this.
  20. kelko585

they are too expensive 15 euro for one head? glad we still have bricklink :giggle: