1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Le StarBound and YOU

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hasaosan, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

What are your plans in StarBound? what do you plan to do first? how do you plan to End your game and start a new one?

Le StarBound and YOU exclusive!

2. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

tame something so i don't have to explore alone! i will probably not make that many chars just build on my first one as much as possibleX3

Hasaosan likes this.
  3. FlameCascade

FlameCascade Subatomic Cosmonaut

I want to conquer at least 5 lvl100 planets. That's the point where if I'm going to start over, I will.

4. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

but what do you want to tame first?

5. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

what if planets don't have lvls :p

6. FlameCascade

FlameCascade Subatomic Cosmonaut

Then I'll get what is considered top tier armor and go on a boss killing spree.

7. Grayecastle

Grayecastle Big Damn Hero

Everything

8. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I plan to do whatever comes to my mind at the time, it's more fun to have no plan whatsoever.

9. Hasaosan

Hasaosan Big Damn Hero

true but having a simple plan would still be good :D

my plan for Minecraft was to make a small dirt house :p thats all but i expanded it when i gat ingame

10. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to think my plan of having no plan is pretty simple :p

11. Rattler

Rattler Space Spelunker

My plan involves finding some desolate world rich in resources and monsters, setting up a highly defensible base of operations that I can go AFK at when I feel like it, and let my defenses keep my fortress safe while I go gallivanting across the galaxy. I tend to enjoy the art of defense :)

12. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

I will play it by ear with my friends, its always more fun that way.

13. Rollder

Rollder Void-Bound Voyager

i think i will complete the story first then find a suitable planet for my domain and build there and then build on my character till updates

14. Chickenlord

Chickenlord Void-Bound Voyager

My first step is definitely taming a penguin :D

15. Hank the Ranger

Hank the Ranger Void-Bound Voyager

Get all my friends together and try out the campaign. I'm interested in seeing how they handle crafting and building in this game, so I'll probably be doing a lot of that.

16. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

I'll do everything that I can, Then I will conquer a lv.100 planet with a wooden hammer :sneaky:

17. KuraiRyuu

KuraiRyuu Space Kumquat

Figure out how to make a vehicle.

18. Power-Mad

Power-Mad Aquatic Astronaut

Disregarding the stupid title for the thread, I'm going to do what everyone does, find sweet loot and build a mansion somewhere nice. The only forseeable difference between this and terraria in how to play it is the planetary adventuring to steal pets for my animal zoo, which I'll probably keep deep deeeeeep under my house.

Also winter planet. I will not make a house until I get a wintery planet.

19. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

I plan to take over the univers- ER I mean... have fun with the wild creatures and humans of the universe! I can't get enough of those humans! But the first thing I'm going to do is build a headquarters on a planet.

20. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

I don't know. I mean I could give you my best guess, but until the game comes out it is kind of impossible to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.