1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Latexians Latexians Racemod

Latex, Hightech, PG Rated

1. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Just got a bug regarding the interface/ai/ai.config file. It clashes with vanilla techs, causing crash to desktop when you go to the tech select screen and try to select any tech at all.

2. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

I will try it out. Thanks.
    Only to mention.
    For more Contentupdates. I wanna wait now till the next more or less stable version, so mutch will change. Would be a waste of time to add now new stuff. (Nearly all will notmroe work later)

3. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix updated Latexians (Spirited Giraffe) & (Unstable (19.8.2015)) with a new update entry:

Unstable Gamversion - Modversion

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1440054036][/DOUBLEPOST]So, when they did decide than finally what comes in the final stable Version I will add own Colonists, more clothings and I will try to look if I can do sth with their hairs. but I know not, if this would make old characters incombatible if I change the Spritfiles?

4. Xentor Antarix

5. dekar_serverbot

dekar_serverbot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well i had to say goodbye to this mod since it's not compatible with the unnestable version of spirited giraffe for now, installing the unnstable one

6. Xentor Antarix

The Update I made 2 Weeks ago is combatible to the now stable Version. I try at the moment to find out, how I can make Latexian colonists.

7. Xentor Antarix

8. EBSammy

EBSammy Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    I noticed a very tiny thing (this may not bother anyone else) but for this personality an some others, the character's head isn't properly connected to your torso when you're not wearing a top. (This is only a problem on male characters, all of the female ones appear to be connected just fine)

9. Xentor Antarix

uh, that is strange hm Is this too when he is "nude" ? (Because than it is an error in the shineyness of the clothing)

10. BelikrDscale

BelikrDscale Subatomic Cosmonaut

been playing a latexian for a while now. got the class 3 upgrade but now I can't access my character. getting a error that reads: fatal exception caught: (map exception) Key '•' not found in Map::get ()

11. EBSammy

EBSammy Void-Bound Voyager

From what I can see it only happens when he is nude. When he has a shirt on, it looks connected.

12. BelikrDscale

Just wondering if this is gonna get a patch to Glad Giraffe this is my fav race mod >.=.>;

13. Xentor Antarix

Hmmm I made yet a small patch but was not real happy with it (I made a own testrun and teste dnot all, I can upload what I have yet if this is wanted, fixed for example the problem with the Tier 3 Armor Bug yet and the small problem with the "Nude" Clothings.
    Normal I wanted to find out how to make own colonists and the other enw stuff but got this not (was vey mutch RL crap here)

14. BelikrDscale

I would enjoy just being able to use my favorite race for now. it is a very nice mod. i also hope you do get the colony working ^.=.^

15. Seredence

Seredence Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason , when i craft the violium, rubium, or aegisalt armor and put it on, it does not register for the outpost quest and come up on the console to give me the next quest for mechanical preparations. Don't know if it's a problem or what?

16. dekar_serverbot

is this going to be updated for the latest 1.0?

17. nihiven

nihiven Void-Bound Voyager

Looks really cool! I hope you update it for 1.0 so I can try it out.

18. Anonoriginal

Anonoriginal Void-Bound Voyager

Shame it's not 1.0 compatible
    It looks cool

19. dekar_serverbot

A real shame, because i guess having the pirated game would had been better than paying for it now.
    1.0 is awfull at it's best

20. Shakar

Shakar Phantasmal Quasar

The only thing keeping this mod from being compatible with the current version of the game (1.1.1) is that it is missing the line "charCreationTooltip" entry on the species file. I modified it on my end to have it working, but letting the author know here that the issue keeping it from being compatible with the current patch is that.

///edit///
    There also seem to be another issue with the mod as well once that line was added. I was crashing with the following error.
    Code:
    [15:50:56.252] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (WidgetParserException) Failed to find callback named: issueCommand
    This issue prevented any character from loading. Fresh and old, crashing as soon as the world began loading/generating.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016