1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lamia Race Mod 0.9.2

Snakes on a Spaceship

1. Antyrus

Antyrus Pangalactic Porcupine

If you're using steam, the file path is something like:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\storage\starbound.log
    Once you know where it is:
    -Install version 0.9.1
    -Run starbound(or rather, crash starbound)
    -Click the "Upload a File" button and upload starbound.log

Albirei likes this.
  2. Albirei

Albirei Phantasmal Quasar

So here's the report, with a slight addendum to my previous statement. I managed to duplicate the results on demand, but I also managed to make the game run on duplicate demand. I'll keep the file included here in case it actually has some value after all, but here's what I discovered:

The method of installing the update affects whether or not it functions correctly. Normally I just drop the folder in the mods and tell it to replace files with the same name (because they're newer, so... yeah...). This has ALWAYS worked for me prior to now with ALL my other mods. But that causes the error here. If I just delete the old folder entirely though, and THEN add the new one, everything runs just fine. So that caught me rather off guard.

Attached Files:

3. Antyrus

Generally speaking, your old method works, but if the mod author decides to move even one file from its original position, the mod will break. I'd recommend you always delete(or move) the old version before installing the new version. Specifically, I had moved some clothes to a new folder to keep things a little more organized, so there was a duplicate item, causing the game to crash.

Albirei likes this.
  4. Antyrus

5. Antyrus

jonathonspy likes this.
  6. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

odd, the cinematic doesnt work for me

7. Antyrus

jonathonspy likes this.
  8. Antyrus

9. Antyrus

There's some shindig goin' on where the mod isn't updating properly? I'll give the site some time and check again tomorrow cause it's 2 am and I need some sleep

jonathonspy likes this.
  10. jonathonspy

Sorry, still doesnt work for some reason...
    i downloaded the most recent one, but it still crashes

11. Antyrus

OK, try redownloading it now

12. Myten2016

Myten2016 Intergalactic Tourist

HOW can i select the mod idk how to do it pls help where do i have to put it

13. Antyrus

jonathonspy likes this.
  14. Lepton

Lepton Void-Bound Voyager

I really love your mod. I used the scaly version of the lamia as well as grafted the wings from CuteBound's Avian harpies for a kinda Quetzalcoatl effect. What do you think?
    coatl.PNG coatl2.PNG coatl3.PNG

Attached Files:

jonathonspy likes this.
  15. jonathonspy

Lepton likes this.
  16. Lepton

Lepton Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you ^.^

jonathonspy likes this.
  17. Total Takeover

Total Takeover Void-Bound Voyager

As requested Antyrus! These are the Pilot and Spacesuit Modifications. (I hope you can tell which is which :D )

Edit: Btw idk what you think but I felt that the space suit should be a little roomy so I made it bigger than the tail itself. If you like I can give you the what is basically a recolored tail version.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Lindazana likes this.
  18. Total Takeover

Total Takeover Void-Bound Voyager

To prove I'm still alive and want still have some interest in the development of this mod, I found a texture I personally thought could use some work and figured maybe you would like it @Antyrus.
    No, it's not much of an improvement or makes much of a difference, but like I said, I'm proving I'm alive.

Edit: Bonus points if you can tell the difference between the original and this version.

Attached Files:

Lindazana likes this.
  19. Adrianb4t

Adrianb4t Void-Bound Voyager

Um I need help can some one tell me the names of all the sheshaheads all i got is one, i need the 4 other heads, i need to spawn them in so does anybody know the spawn name for the 4 sheshaheads?

20. Antyrus

"lamiasheshahead" is the single head hat.
    "lamiatier6ahead" is the 3 headed hat.
    "lamiatier6aback" is a back item with the other 2 heads.