Digital Kumiii's Stardew Fanarts ✿

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Kumiii, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Feathered Sparks

Feathered Sparks Big Damn Hero

Oh gosh, your art style is lovely! I really like what you do with the colors ^^

Ah, if you don't mind me asking, was your comment about opening up another request just directed at pudassassin, or are you still open to requests in general? Because I'd love to see my main farmer done in your style, but I don't want to impose if you're busy with your current requests ^^;

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

...They are so cute!!! <3

BRB, dying of adorable overload.

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@Pudassassin : Gotcha, I'll see what I can do! ;^)

@Feathered Sparks : Hi, sure! You might have to wait a little longer since I'm a bit busy with rl. Do drop your farmer's references for me to see c:
        And if you drop a hint of who is their desired partner, I might consider drawing them along..................

@Minimanta, @MagicallyClueless , @Risukage : Thank you, I'm so glad you guys like them! If you ever want the working file (in case you wanna try to color them or anything), just let me know!

• Feathered Sparks

Feathered Sparks Big Damn Hero

Okay, thank you! <3 Here's what my main farmer looks like, at least sprite-wise:
          Lanie sprite.png
          I tend to think of Lanie as having an average height and a fairly muscular build, and for hairstyle she can either wear the pigtails shown, a low ponytail or just keep her hair down. She's a pretty friendly and energetic character, and married to Sam :3

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@Miss Alkane : Here's your baby Summer! I hope I got her right, I wasn't sure about her hair and right arm but I went it anyway. c:

[​IMG]

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Aww, that's adorable! I love it, and her arm looks beautiful! Thank you!

Pudassassin likes this.
              • MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]
                [​IMG]
                I really hope it isn't to late to have my farmer drawn too! Your artwork is really amazing and I'd love to see my farmer drawn! Feel free to do it anytime you want, you probably are busy seeing as how popular you are on the forum. I'm also really new to the forums, and have only been playing stardew valley for about a month. (I would have gotten it on PC but my computer is absolute garbage so I waited for a console release)

This is Maxwell Daniel Landsake, or to most, just Max. He is pale, a bit skinny, and short. He wears a red button up shirt and a civil war cap. He loves chowdAH, and I imagine he came from the stardew valley equivalent of Massachusetts

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
                • rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

@Kumiii ;o;o;o; oh my god he's SO cute! thanks for the drawing!!! i love him!

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

Hi guys! Sorry I've been really busy nowadays :"D I'm still going to try and do most requests that was requested here! No worries, no worries!

But for now, I hope you don't mind me showing off my farmer, official name Cindy! >u<
                    I want to do a full bio for her soon, but for now all I can tell is that she is from a family of 3, but her father can't walk but they are supported by her younger brother who is more successful than her, thus why she lives alone on the farm. She's more gentle, and prefer watering the plants than going to the mines. She loves singing and usually sings alone while farming or hanging out at the forest's lake at night.

This is her casual clothes/dress! Usually wears it for events, since she doesn't want to get it dirty on the farm.
                    [​IMG]

Moving alone is tough! :"c
                    [​IMG]

This was just random, but she would make cupcakes to warm up with everyone! (yes, her cheeks are THAT red >u<)
                    [​IMG]

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

That was absolutely beautiful! Curious if you take any more request?

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

(I got some people messaging me, so thank you so much for replying my previous post and taking interest!)

Not much update but here's more of Cindy!

[​IMG]
                        (insert Say Something; I'm Giving Up On You quotes here)