Digital Kumiii's Stardew Fanarts ✿

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Kumiii, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

Hello! I'm new to the forum and I came after being suggested by a few friends! I'm hoping to make more friends here and share my current joy for this wonderful game!

I'm Kumiii, and I draw! I'm not that good tho, but I draw for fun so I can't complain! English is not my first language, so I apologize first if there are some mistakes in my words.

I've drawn a few of my favourite characters, specifically Alex and Shane hehe! Alex was my love-at-first-sight, while Shane was... maybe came from pity first but gosh he's such a softie. I love the other boys too of course, a-and girls too!

Here's what I have drawn so far;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My cinnamon roll

[​IMG]
    The scene that stole my heart :")

[​IMG]
    Have he tried shaving? Have he?

[​IMG]
    My farm girl personification. o:

Please do drop some comments!

I'll love to read your fanfics too (honestly I've read a few already and would love to draw some fanarts for them!), so yeah, don't mind to suggest a few!

And if you like, we can do some art trades, or skill trade (aka you write, I draw), because for me sharing is caring! I'll love to draw for others, especially if it's something I enjoy myself.

Hope to get along and see more Stardew stuff! >u< ✿

• 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

awesome drawings you got there :DD your style is also pretty cute :3
      im pretty sure you'll enjoy your time here :DD this is the best forum / community ive been a part of so far :D everybody is awesome and im also pretty sure you'll make plenty of friends as well :rofl:
      Anyway, Welcome to the forums :DD Enjoy your stay!! :rofl:

• ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh wow, your art is so stunning! Welcome to the community! I shall lay down the red carpet! Keep up the goods!

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
        • Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@Commander Scout: Thanks a lot! I'm glad you think it's cute. I'm having fun around here so far :)

@ApertureGaming011: Thank you!! I'm really happy that you like them!

I'm on a roll today! More Farm girl and Shane!

[​IMG]

He probably looks scary when we first met him! o:
          [​IMG]

I want to try drawing someone else sooner or later, maybe Sebby and Sam because those two are really adorable dorks and I'm a sucker for one. One day!

• Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

I love these! I'm in the same boat as you - went for Alex, fell for Shane. Penny and Leah are my favorite ladies :)

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Heeey, I love the pastel-ish tone of your art, it's really cute! Keep up the good work!

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Oh wow, nice art style and nice work there, welcome to the community!

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Hurrah, it's great to see some love for Alex, he really is a sweetie. Loving the gradient work on your farmer's hair, too, that's just cute. And of course you should draw Sam, he's our wonderful Sunshine Child that makes everyone smile. Good to see you here, hope to see more of your stuff. (And art of others' OCs, there are SO many great fics here and I get such a kick out of seeing different artists' interpretations of authors' characters.)

• Skyloft-Farm

I'm totally down for some trades - or just simple requests for free! I have a shorts and prompts thread going in the forums here and I'm always open to requests. I love to write, so I'm always looking for an excuse to write, even if it's something short. (But I do have two fics - one complete, one a WIP - that I have posted here as well!) So feel free to stop by if you want to check things out :)

Risukage likes this.
                    • Rod&Root

Rod&Root Void-Bound Voyager

Great artwork!

You say you're not that good, but these are really well done. Keep up the great work!

Risukage likes this.
                      • Risukage

Ha! I'd love to do trades, but I'm a much better author than I am an artist. See my long-abandoned art-thread... I should probably try taking prompts to further train my skills, but I'm already doing 3x weekly updates, and @Skyloft-Farm has the monopoly on those, so I shan't butt in on that action, it would just be rude. :D

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
                        • Skyloft-Farm

Hmm..? I'm sure I wouldn't mind butting in (if I knew what you meant by that lol) xD

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@Skyloft-Farm : I've seen and taken a look at some of your fics and they are great by far! I'm so sorry I can't leave any feedback yet since I haven't finish them ;; q ;; But yeeeesss! Please I'm always interested in trading. I just finished all Leah's events too and gosh she's such a badass. I am yet to go with Penny, but I'm already at her 8-heart events so I shouldn't be too far!

@Miss Alkane : Thank you! I'm surprised to hear someone liking my coloring style. I'm glad you like it!

@Pudassassin : Thank you so much! I feel very much welcome yes.

@Risukage : Hello, thank youuuuuuuuu so much for liking her! I personally like her design myself. And I checked out I want to see your farmer thread and they were amazing! I'll love to see like all of us collab together or like see our OCs interactions too ;; 7 ;; And it's fine because I love to trade drawing with writing, because writing is something I actually suck at. If you like we can either like I draw a scene and you write something that you think happening that lead to the scene or vice versa (I draw based on a scene you write) or or just simple you write something I like and I draw something you like! Though I might misunderstand you and you're saying you're already busy...? If so it's fine and I'm currently trying to read the fics I can find around here so I'm sure I'l find yours sooner or later!

@Rod&Root : Thank you so much! These are not really my best but I tried putting some heart and soul into them so yeah! Thank you again!

I was busy for a few days so I didn't have a chance to draw any boyfriends or girlfriends :"( But while in the car I browsed some fanarts of male farmers and I'm not sure if it's just me... but I'm surprised that most male farmers are pictured as the... hm how do you say, the submissive one? Because in my mind, the farmer would have been the dominant one!

So here's mine, he's actually the brother of my female OC and not her male-counterpart tho! He's suppose to be more many and more aggressive than her. :D
                            [​IMG]
                            More pink-reddish hairs because they are manly! I love pink and red a lot!

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

super cute art!!

Pudassassin likes this.
                              • ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

You have an absolutely adorable and amazing art style!

Personally, I'm more an author than an artist, although I've really only got the one fanfic which I've managed to actually finish. Kind of an odd take on the Joja Corp path.

Welcome to the Fan Works side! We not only have cookies, we've got slashfic! Although that is kept hidden behind the curtain. For reasons.

• Risukage

*Laughs.* I'm not too busy to try a trade or collaboration! And you'll not find my farmer in that art thread, I gave him his own but haven't updated it in forever, been focusing on the story. Speaking of, mine is easy to find; the only person more prolific than I is @Skyloft-Farm (*respectful golf clap*). The first "book" ended back in September, so I really recommend reading everyone else before you get to me, 'cause the second book is already at 30 chapters. Also because everyone here is awesome and need to be read! But yeah, if you wanna suggest a prompt for your farmer(s), I'll offer one for mine, or the both (three?) of them, or whatever. I'm already working on a "trade" elsewhere, and it's been a great way to stretch myself and be a better author. Could be a lot of fun! :)

BWAHAHAHAHA. I think I'm one of two here with a dominant male farmer; Lysander is far from passive or meek, given that he makes a pass at nearly everyone once just to see what would happen. :rofl: And I likewise have a thing for redheads, so you're totally good people. :3

• ShneekeyTheLost

I guess I'm the other one? And yea, the real reason Penny is my waifu is that lovely red hair. Well, and the ten heart scene, but mostly the red hair.

Actually... this gives me an absolutely hilarious idea. The phrase 'This planting technique has been passed down in the Armstrong family for generations' may or may not be used at some point... and my apologies if you understood that reference.

Pudassassin, Ardalis and Risukage like this.
                                    • Risukage

*Looks at forums.* Actually, I'm wrong, now that I think of it, most stories/art I've seen here have had rather "dominant/forward" dudes. And Full Metal Alchemist is never obscure! *Flexes in a manly fashion, glittering with manly sparkles.* (Though I get the feeling that I'm also confusing that with another series, which is likely 'cause I REALLY need another coffee...)

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

very belated welcome, but your art is gorgeous! ty for sharing it with us and i look forward to more

alex is so frickin adorable

• ShneekeyTheLost

Nope, you got the reference just fine. FMA is popular within the Anime culture, but outside of that is fairly obscure. So it is kinda hit and miss, really. Personally prefer FMA: Brotherhood, but the original series was good too.