1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Killing NPC's?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by volyar64, Jan 28, 2017.

1. volyar64

volyar64 Space Hobo

Is there any workshop or command to make NPC's killable without having to steal things from them?

2. Albirei

Albirei Phantasmal Quasar

I just looked and it appears there isn't. I know that some neutral NPCs are always killable, but finding them is so hard I'd classify them as "very rare". And some NPCs just refuse to turn killable even when you do break the whole freaking city apart... so that's frustrating. Of course, you could always just drop lava on them.

3. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

You can tear down their cites but not their will lol. NPC I believe will actually just respawn if they die. I check the mod section see if there mod to make them. Most npcs give you side quests so killing would break them.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. littlestabber

littlestabber Void-Bound Voyager

one time i shotted the ground with a rocket launcher... Well there was an apex there, and then... 10 of them trying to kick me out of the planet! Well i did it again in other planet but, nothing happened!

5. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Yea you used to be able to hurt npcs then guards would come after you if you did. Now that npcs give you side quests they no longer are killable though direct means.

littlestabber likes this.
  6. Mike1Bagong

Mike1Bagong Astral Cartographer

Just use lava and burn all of them.

7. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

copying and pasting following statements. external damage works.

dangerous. Molotovs also work