Keyboard shortcut: Take all and close window

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by AngleWyrm, Aug 4, 2017.

1. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Skip all that mouse maneuvering to click a tiny hit box in an inventory window and then to also close the window.

rpek32 likes this.
  2. rpek32

rpek32 Void-Bound Voyager

100% agree

3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Why not just break the container? It will give you everything without even opening the window in the first place.

4. rpek32

rpek32 Void-Bound Voyager

hotkey is more handy

5. Bersalius

Bersalius Phantasmal Quasar

There is no need to close the window automatically. But yeah, we need that feature, like everytime, everywhere. 50% agree.

6. @ndy

@ndy Subatomic Cosmonaut

shortcut huh we... none for take all but just press E to close window one boxes

7. AngleWyrm

1. Did you think of a reason to not close the window after the action "take everything"?
    2. If you did, is that reason the most common thing that you do in-game after pressing "take everything" or is it rare?

Tallglassofwater likes this.
  8. Bersalius

I don't like the window to close automaticaly because maybe my inventory is almos full and some items may not be taken. So I want to be sure that there isn't anything left. Other wise, I would need to reopen the window and check.

9. AngleWyrm

I wouldn't want it to leave stuff in the box either.
    Maybe have it do a check to make sure the container is empty before closing?

So if the keyboard shortcut for "Take All" doesn't actually take all, it won't shut the window; maybe even give a little "couldn't get it done" beep.

Tallglassofwater likes this.
  10. Bersalius

Yeah, that way it would be good for me.

11. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

That's what I do. I just take the whole thing with my MM, then sell the chests/boxes at Penguin Bay.