1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED KawaiiStuffMod 1.4.0

Sexy stuff to seduce your crush in Starbound

Tags:
  1. GeekBoy

GeekBoy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well I am busy making my own stuff ( I am trying to make a roundbased roleplay game inkl. PvP ).
    I´m sorry, I probably won´t update this mod for a while, unless something motivates me to the extreme to do it.

2. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I'm curious on what type of game it is. Is it like those roleplaying web browser game that focus more reading then image and gameplay. I would mention some but it's in the NSFW catagory.

3. GeekBoy

No it does not focus on a story, maybe I´ll make somethink like a backgroundstory.
    It´s a game where you duel against another player ( or AI ) in a random generated city. With your equipment you use the generated World to your advantage in oder to kill your opponent. I don´t really want to make a difficult competitive game, I try for a more casual type of game where the roundbased gameplay allows you to sit back and chill through the currently ongoing match.
    I am not a really good 3d artist so the graphics will probably be simple as fu**.

4. Senpai Deviljo

It sounds like a game that close to those iphones games that people play but without the real money stuff. I would love to help but i'm a noob when drawing on my graphic tablet and i'm okay when it comes to landscapes but not fully good. Character drawing for me is a no-go i suck at free forms shapes. Did you try the Patron website to see if u can get some people to help?

5. GeekBoy

I don´t really want help form people I don´t know, or experts who want to work on a project fulltime. This is just a hobby I have. If you are really interrested I will send you the build as soon as the game is playable, so you can try to draw some concept art.

Update: I am a terrible 3d artist, the playermodels will be cones.

6. Senpai Deviljo

i cant if i wanted to still trying to get life situated and such. I still trying to get my pharmacy tech licence which i should of gotten long time ago but the person i had a very important mail sent to resent it back didnt know it was mine. so that took like another 2-3 month of getting it back. then now i have a error on my birthday being different days so now i have to go back to my old high school and ask them to change my transcript birthday. So atm i feel like pulling my hair with all these problems i'm having.

7. GeekBoy

Well, I really wish you luck with that, it sounds like a really crappy situation.

8. Senpai Deviljo

It truly is because at that time my car was in shop from brothers not checking its oil so i had to have a whole new engine installed in it. :l

9. GeekBoy

10. GeekBoy

11. Senpai Deviljo

I didn't expect this to be updated but i guess i shouldn't. I keep forgetting that other people haves life too. Anyway how have you been?