RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

NEW SMAPI MOD!!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm back with a SMAPI mod for y'all! ;D
    "Hidden Places" adds Marnie's barn, Maru's Basement and Haley's Darkroom to the game. I've edited all the rooms, adding small details, but nothing too tragic, not like Maru's basement which you guys already know all about :p Check the Front page to download the file!
    I would like to credit @Androxilogin because I based this mod on their original Expanded Crevices mod. It helped me a lot to get this mod up and running :D

To install this mod, you'll need Advanced Location Loader. XnbLoader doesn't work with it, so you'll have to replace the vanilla files, sorry.
    This is still a very new mod, so please report any bugs in the comments!

Only in English, still. I'll try to have the translations available by the middle of the week!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Very tiny thing: the AdvancedLocationLoader-folder hasn't spaces in the name. Yours has. So your location-folder landed not in the right folder in the first place. ^^

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ups, sorry about that :p I hope no one falls on that error!

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Hey, I was testing out your new Hidden Places mod (which is awesome, by the way) and I noticed that when you try to get into Marnie's barn it only takes Large Brown Eggs, and not White Eggs. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I thought you'd like to know.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yeah, I know, nothing I can do about it, unfortunately.
            The game only recognises the Large Brown Egg object code, not the white ones, I don't know why.

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Odd... Well that's good to know then :)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Guys, if you are using the "Hidden Places" SMAPI I've just uploaded, can you tell me if Willy is working correctly? Or does he stay frozen in front of his house?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
                • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Seems to be everything okay in my game.

Karmylla likes this.

539610 Poptop Tamer

I would love to install this mod, but I have the game in Spanish, maybe you could do the translation into Spanish as with Brazilian or Chinese. I would love that.
                    Even if you do not do the translations, I want you to know that I think the mod is awesome.

Karmylla likes this.
                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you so much! Hopefully I'll get someone to translate them! :D

• litten

litten Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, thanks for the mod :)

I installed Eemie's just a new map recolour first and tested it out before adding this one and it looked great, and then I added the files from this mod and this is what happened

http://imgur.com/a/b460P

Does anyone have any idea on what to do? I read comments on the nexus pages for both of them, and I saw this problem happen when only using Eemie's mod but it was fine then, and if I do add Karmylla's first and then this, the grass is all even but then the dog is gone.

Edit: I'm only using the "immersive map" from Karmylla and this is what happened. I try to add one thing at a time so I can see where problems arise

Thanks!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey litten!
                          You need to install my compatibility files for Eemie's tilesheets last!
                          You first download my mod, then Eemie's tilesheets, and then you add my Town tilehseets compatible with the version you are using of Eemie's tilesheet!
                          This should resolve your problems! :)

litten likes this.
                          • litten

litten Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much! I just hadn't scrolled enough to realize the files I needed were there all along.. sorry about that. Thanks for all the mods, I'm going to add the others now! I always felt bad for poor Dusty and his abusive home, so I'm glad he has a toy and a house and I can pet him now :)

Karmylla likes this.
                            • Flyteofheart

Flyteofheart Void-Bound Voyager

Im really confused.. I cant enter my farm from the regular entrance that leads to the bus stop and then town. I get stuck outside the edge of the map and cant proceed into my actual area.

Im during fall on the forest farm.

I can exit, but cant get back in. Using Eemies Alt Spring and Summer + Green fall, and ONLY using the immersive map mod and the Dusty outdoor area, which I downloaded the right Eemie one. Not the Hidden Places mod or the other stuff. Everything else with this mod is working fine and my Fall is even green.

I also have some other mods installed like the minecart mod and I just attempted to also install the immersive farm. but since im not ON the immersive farm as my chosen map in this file, im not sure how that would affect this?

How can I troubleshoot this?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey @Flyteofheart if you are using the Immersive Farm mod by Zander, you'll notice that in the comment section I posted my concerns about that same thing (it's the first comment, you can look it up in the last comment page). Due to the new warps added to the Forest, Farm Cave and other maps, this makes other farm maps unplayable, because even if you are not playing in the this farm map, you've overwritten these maps with the ones with the warps compatible with the Immersive Farm map.
                                This issue is not due to my mod whatsoever, it just means that if you want to play on other farms, you'll need to keep changing some maps because of the warps. If you have anymore questions regarding this, I advise you to go to the original Immersive Farm mod and post it there!
                                The bug section has a report on this issue, by the way.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
                                • Flyteofheart

Flyteofheart Void-Bound Voyager

Oh thank you. Sorry for bothering you, I just didnt realize that the Zander immersive farm affected other maps at all and just figured it had to be your mods interaction with it.

Ill take that off and play just this one haha. I like it much better anyway ^^

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

There are many sentences in Chinese translation that are incomplete:cry:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Oh, really? How so? Does the sentence never finish or is there not enough space for the entire message to appear?
                                      I should check that file either way, it will be hard since I don't know Chinese xD it might take a while, sorry!

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

If you do not mind maybe i can help again translate :) just need some time i can add some annotations.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I'm sorry for replying just now, my week has been very busy!
                                          I'll be sure to contact you when I start editing the Chinese translation, thank you for offering your help, you're very kind! :D

kimberly6979 likes this.