RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. worldworld

worldworld Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, new user here!

I love all the map edits and installed some of them already, but since then I've encountered the problem that I can't put any milk anymore into the cheese machines. I can't also interact with my pet - a cat in this game - anymore. Or it might be because I installed the Xnb-Loader or the Entoarao Framework incorrectly?

I have to remove all edits and see where the problem is.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That is so strange! My mod only targets the map files so that shouldn't happen... Have you installed anything else? Followed all the steps?
      If the SMAPI doesn't work, you can always download each file individually and then replace the files inside the Maps folder!

• worldworld

Well, I have the Longevity Mod installed, as well as Looking Up Prices, the Diversity Mod old and continued, and Genderneutral Farmer. I can't separate what caused it, because I installed your mods alongside the Xnb-Loader and Framework, only that the problems started after I installed these recently.

And I think I've followed all the steps? The only thing that I did wrong that I can imagine is that I first put some of the edited maps into the actual Content, not in the Xnb-Loader's Content. And these I since have removed, but the errors / glitches remain.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Try removing my mod then, and see if your game works! If it does work, send me in a private message your save file and your mods folder, please. If it doesn't work, it has to be something else.
          Or you can do the xnb replacement, like I said before, instead of using the XnbLoader

• ScalesofGrey

ScalesofGrey Astral Cartographer

Got another clipping issue to report!

[​IMG]

Shane's beer will clip through the bar during Clint's 3-heart event.

It was too fast for me to catch, but Clint will also clip through the plant by the jukebox at the beginning of this scene.

Karmylla likes this.
            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

The beer already looks like that in the vanilla game, so I won't change that, but I will take care of the plant!
              Anyways, you just gave me a reason to return to this map, I'll change some other things as well

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
                ScalesofGrey likes this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!
                I edited the Saloon again because @ScalesofGrey took notice of a little glitch during Clint's event! Thank you for reporting it @ScalesofGrey you get a cookie :cookie:
                (I guess I have a lot of Evelyn in me, ahahahah)
                ALSO, I noticed some small things on the Blacksmith map that I just had to change! Most people probably didn't notice but I did and being the perfectionist that I am, I just HAD to go back in and make it GOOD! Also, two new messages were added, huehuehuehue
                Obviously, the SMAPI file has been updated with these new files as well.

The Fish Shop is still being developed. Like I said previously, it's a very slow process and it will take some time till I'll be able to release it into the wild...

• worldworld

Okay, I tried that, but the problem remained. So I removed also the Framework and XnbLoader, after which it stopped. Then I installed Framework again - and BAM! The trouble of loading the milk into the cheese maker returned. It's not impossible per se, but I need several klicks and moving around my farmer until I'm getting the right angle, when I usually just need to stand next to the machine. It's really weird.

Karmylla likes this.
                  • sallychan

sallychan Space Penguin Leader

These are all so excellent!! I'm having a ton of fun map-making myself, and I love how much love you put into all of these. Kudos! <3

Karmylla likes this.
                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That is weird... Are all your mods up to date?
                      Try removing each of your mods at a time to see which one is doing this! I know it is a little time consuming, but we need to know what is causing this!
                      Also, if you do .xnb replacing this CAN'T happen, because you won't be using a SMAPI. So, if you did this and removed XnbLoader, then it my edits are not the one causing the issues.

• worldworld

I apologize for the confusion. I meant in my last post to say that it's Entoarax Framework causing these problems. It's the only mod I re-installed of the three I deleted.

Karmylla likes this.
                        • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Wow These look Amazing!! all your Edits are very well done. :3

Karmylla likes this.
                          • mio36

mio36 Subatomic Cosmonaut

does ye have any plans to remake sandy's? i feel my wife has been neglected by others

Karmylla likes this.
                            • vero_games

vero_games Tentacle Wrangler

Hi could I make a request to have the holes removed from the slime cave? it just wigs me out really bad.... sorry if it's too much trouble. :) Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
                                Karmylla likes this.
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@vero_games here you go! I added some other details, tell me if you want them removed!

Download: MediaFire
                                [​IMG]

@mio36 I won't be doing anything for Sandy atm, because I am working on a bigger project - The SunDrop Village - and the team will be making a house for Sandy in the new village. Stay tuned for that!

For everyone who is still following my work, sorry I've been MIA. Life has been complicated and I have many papers to finish, so I won't be as active as I would like.
                                I will still be appearing and helping out with erros and such - and I am slowly, but surely, revamping my edited maps, just so I can leave them as clean as possible for the game - but you'll have to be patient for future updates, sorry!
                                All the best to you guys!

• vero_games

vero_games Tentacle Wrangler

SQEEEK! It's perfect! <3 thank you for putting in the extra work to make it special that's very kind!

DreamerDrop and Karmylla like this.
                                  • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I have one question (and forgive me if this has already been answered, this is a large thread to browse through)-- in replacing your farm cave, is there any conflict with Demetrius' upgrade to a mushroom cave or bat sanctuary? Do those still function as normal inside the new backdrop, or do they replace the modified cave with the original look? (I love the look of the slime cave, I may have to use that to raise pet slimes on the farm.)

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't speak for the fruit bats since I have no idea how they work, but for the mushroom cave: The mushroom spawners are separate objects and not part of the map itself. They'll be placed as normal if you choose them, there shouldn't be any conflict there. The cave will keep the new map and function as a mushroom cave without issue.

Karmylla likes this.
                                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

There are no issues with the bat cave, it works perfectly. The mushroom cave has one downside: the mushroom spawners are not exactly in the centre of this new map edit, they will be in the original place of the vanilla map. So, not quite centred... But it works normally!
                                        I was requested to make an edit of a farm cave with the original map size. If you would like I could do the same for you, but I won't be doing it today, sorry, too much work!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
                                        • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

No need, I like the cave maps you've supplied as-is and I don't have to have my mushroom boxes perfectly centered. (I'm compulsive but I'm not /that/ compulsive.) In fact if there's a bit of extra space on one side or another I can use that for storage chests like I usually do inside the farm cave anyway. Keep up the good work!

Karmylla likes this.