RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That IS strange! Are you using anything else besides my edits? Because mine only change the map files, i don't think it should causa the game to crash!

• SterlingLuster

SterlingLuster Void-Bound Voyager

Nothing that changes map files. I found out that it was the Slime Cave (maybe I was putting mine_slime in the wrong place?) Cause it works now!

Karmylla likes this.
      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I should have guessed it when you said you added the slime cave! Glad you got it to work!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I was wanting to use a different farm cave and cellar but for the SAMPI version requires both of them. Can you please fix it so I can use the Monteso's Farm and Farm Cave Expansion by Monteso and the JAC'd Greenhouse Extended by Androxilogin mods. Please I like those but I want to use your NPC mods also.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

You can just delete those maps from the folder inside XnbLoader-->ModContent-->Maps.~
            The files you want to delete, since you don't want the cellar or the cave, are "Cellar.xnb" and "FarmCave.xnb".
            Delete these files and they will not override the maps!

• Coolwyngs

I do not have the xnbloader I was trying to use the SAMPI version that was made for you. Should I be using that program?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, you do! Did you follow the read me file?
                Please check the front page and the read me file, if you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask!

• Coolwyngs

Okay I will be installing it tonight. Thank you for letting me know.

Karmylla likes this.
                  • krimmzon

krimmzon Big Damn Hero

So, I'm having a missing texture error or something that I just noticed after installing this mod. The lab refrigerator in the science house is instead just a purple square. Did I screw up an install, or is it part of another (unrelated) file that I need to restore from my backup?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm using all the maps from this mod and haven't ran into any issues. My fridge is working just fine and it doesn't look like a purple square.

I did have issues with the Guild House, but that was my own fault. xD

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I just realized that Willy doesn't have a new house yet.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That has to do with your "townInterior.xnb" tilesheet, you must have changed it, correct?
                          You must paste the "townInterior.xnb" you downloaded not only in your maps folder but also inside the content folder - there are two of these files in each of these folders - or else there will be issues in game, not just with my mod!

Yeah, I mean, I think it looks ok...? Because it's implied that his quarters are up the ladder, where the player can't go, and I honestly didn't think about giving that map a new look. But if you're interested, I might give it a go, though I will change a LOT of things, and forgo the ladder completely.

kimberly6979 and Minakie like this.
                          • Coolwyngs

That sounds like a good plan. I am looking forward to seeing it.

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

• krimmzon

krimmzon Big Damn Hero

Thanks! That fixed it!

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, I have another bug to report. >-<

Attached Files:

Karmylla and sevensevenseventeen like this.
                                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!
                                  The Hospital had to be revised due to an error @kimberly6979 found! Thank you for reporting the issue, have a cookie :cookie:
                                  The SMAPI has been updated with this new file as well.

!!! REPORT !!!

Sorry guys, Willy's crib will have to wait because it demands a SMAPI and I am BAD at it!
                                  Not only will I change his house but I'll also have to chance his schedule, which I have been unable to do!
                                  If you would like to help me go to this thread, please!
                                  So, it'll be some time till I can release the mod... But I won't leave you hanging, guys: below is the layout for Willy's new house!

[​IMG]

I hope you like it, and get more excited for the time I release the mod!
                                  Thank you for your support!

kimberly6979 likes this.
                                  • kimberly6979

It's great !!!! Willy finally has their own room !!!!
                                    Can you edit Pantry's home?:D

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Not yet! His house demands a SMAPI which will take longer to make, but hopefully it will be done next month :)

Pantry's home? Do you mean Penny's? Mmmm, I wasn't thinking about editing her house, since it's a trailer and honestly, there isn't much I can do to improve her living quarters :p

kimberly6979 likes this.
                                      • kimberly6979

Yes, is Penny xD
                                        Thank you for your work for all this.

Karmylla likes this.