1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Kalbian Race 1.1.1

Curious goats in space!

1. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Does yours use the default MM? You could always include a recipe to craft the basic manipulator you use for your mod, that'll prob fix it if so!

But yeah I'm glad I updated as well, went way too long. Real life got in the way.

2. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I'll have to look at my mod and yours, see if there's issues I haven't been in game in a while.

3. tyja0000

tyja0000 Void-Bound Voyager

how can i post pic to this site[DOUBLEPOST=1413337471][/DOUBLEPOST]i fall in love with this race i do not even care for the novakids i love this mod good job bwl and i will get the best pic of Billy i can[DOUBLEPOST=1413338013][/DOUBLEPOST]ooo how can i take pic in starbond

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  4. Xordaii

Xordaii Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In the modinfo file, you can remove the version requirement now. Last I had heard, it was no longer required.

There are a few missing files in the beaks folder. You are missing 5 and 11. I temporarily fixed my own by copying 1.png and renaming it. Love your Kalbians :)

BWL likes this.
  5. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Thanks! I'll look into that for the next update. Feel free to note me about more things I've missed or anyone else for that matter.

Xordaii likes this.
  6. Gir554

Gir554 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've noticed that at least tier 1 weapons are not directional as they should be. I don't know if this has been reported already or not, but it would be nice if you fixed that.

7. Nordaadder

Nordaadder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to see this mod updated for the current release on unstable, I rather enjoyed playing as a space goat.

BWL likes this.
  8. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Hope to see this updated to Upbeat Giraffe!

BWL likes this.
  9. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Hey guys, sorry about the absence. The mod isn't dead at all. I ran into some different projects I had to divide my time into, currently I'm working on a comic that's going into print on the 15th next month which will take priority. Once that is done and dealth with however I will most likely check out the new updates and fix my mod up for the new release. :)

Deteno likes this.
  10. Deteno

Deteno Void-Bound Voyager

Ah that's excellent. I literally JUST downloaded the mod and was getting into it when the new stable release came out and everything went kaput. :rofl:
    I'll be looking forward to resuming adventures as a cyborg goat. :giggle:

BWL likes this.
  11. rosque

rosque Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ohman awesome! I love these goats, they are completely my favorite custom starbound race! Good on you, and thanks for not abandoning the mod!

BWL likes this.
  12. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

I want to thank all of you for your support. It really adds to my drive to keep working on this mod not only for my own amusement but for all of you who like to play using my race.

Keep being awesome and goat on!

Snowpup likes this.
  13. Die Ente SInd Überall

Die Ente SInd Überall Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there !

I tried for the first time your mod some months ago, and I really appreciate this quite complete race mod.
    "Kalbian mod" is something "new" compared to Humans, Glitchs, Apex, Florans, Hylotls, Avians and Novakids, who have their own stories, cultures and designs, and compared to some other race mods, which don't innovate a lot the gameplay and the design. Your creatures don't clash at all with this funny and dangerous universe, but you bring some new and some and other ideas compared to Chucklefish's work. This mod gives me an other ambiance.

For me, Kalbians aren't only goats, they are ... Kalbians, as Florans who aren't only plants. It's a wonderful work, and I hope you would continue this one, because your race merits to be played as a common race for the Upbeat Giraffe version of Starbound, and the next ones too !

Edit : Sorry if my English isn't proper, I’m a French gamer, so English isn't my mother language.

BWL likes this.
  14. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Hey guys! I can't thank you enough for your kind words. The comic went really well and is being printed as we speak. I've started playing some Starbound to catch up with the new update and I've already gotten a ton of new ideas as well as started working on the update.

I figured I'd give you a sneak peek at the ships so far.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    More to come soon! I'm having a lot of fun with the new, bigger ships.

Mackinz likes this.
  15. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

For that last ship, you should probably add the area surrounding the teleporter from 1 to 3 back in, to prevent issues.

The vanilla ships do not take away existing area for a reason.

16. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

They're still all WIP and I haven't actually tried or set any of them up yet. It's more mockups I thought I'd share.

17. Mackinz

I didn't say they looked bad. I'm just trying to help you squash bugs and complaints before you're close to completion.

Also, judging by the placements on the background, you're going to move around the SAIL and the locker. I would advise against that. You can add other stuff in that extra room if you'd like.

18. chimpinspaaaaace

chimpinspaaaaace Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to use this mod, will it be soon updated for pleased giraffe?
    Keep up the awesome work pal!

YoshioGamer likes this.
  19. DaIIas

DaIIas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have an issue, I really like this mod, but I would love it if my game would let me play with it, whenever it's in the mod folder, this message pops up:
    http://prntscr.com/9w5gxf
    I don't know what to do or what is causing that message to pop up that always closes my game, PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! D:
    I just have 3 mods installed, the Peglaci race mod, the ACCM mod (empty slots to add custom races in) and the Familiars race mod.

20. Mackinz

There is a reason why this is an "Outdated Mod" and not in the "Races" category.