just a newbie( don't laugh at me :3)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Noodles, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Noodles

Noodles Tentacle Wrangler

Heya guys whats up im just you're average furry guy(contradiction D:?) who enjoys chatting with everyone about anything and loves to play games :B if you wanna hit me up on steam my name is windextor777.
    Well that's about all i think.... so yeaaaa ttyl?

2. Nobody's going to laugh at you on my watch! We're all friends here. :DD
    Welcome to the forums! :up:

3. Noodles

haha cool and thanks for the welcome man.

4. No problem. ;)
    I'm always happy to see new members coming in, making the community bigger.
    The more the merrier!

5. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome to the forums, Noodles.

Enjoy yourself here.

6. Noodles

thanks i intend too ^^

7. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

I love that avatar!
    KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Noodles

haha thanks man it is pretty sweet huh, its a fennec fox :3.

9. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Yeah i said Fennec fox xD. Yeah its cute and fluffy =3

10. Noodles

ikr :3.just wanna give it a giant hugX3

Epicface likes this.
  11. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

12. Noodles

lol haha anything for that adorable furball faceX3

13. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

I kicked it in face :O

14. Noodles

you're a monster :eek:.

15. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

then i bought a new one and pet it alot :rofl:

16. Noodles

e.e mmmhmm*bops you on the noggin* thats better :D

Epicface likes this.
  17. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Get guild wars 2 along with starbound or kitty will kill u.
    :cautious: i was never here :ninja:

18. Noodles

starbound for sure but what guild wars 2 >.<'

19. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Its the most amazing MMORPG ever.
    If u interested (and i hope you are) read almost all of this
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1058358-Guild-Wars-2-Mass-info-for-the-uninitiated.-READ-ME
    maybe watch this
    Here is info on here, not all, just some main points :)
    http://www.guildwars2.com/en/
    Official Website. Look it over, ill list some things bout it.

Dynamic Events: Events that ACTUALLY happen! Random quests that say Minotaurs are attacking me is REALLY HAPPENING! It can be small or huge, but usually requires a mass amount of players to finish.

Races: 5 races.
    Charr= War fighters, tough, killers, cat-like.
    Asura: Small, genius, snappy, a race of evil geniuses who arent really evil.
    Sylavari= Plant race that came from a tree, only came to be about 20 years ago in game.
    Human= Faithful, most of their land stolen by other races, hopeful.
    Norn= Tall people, from north, vikings (ish), very honorful and belive in making legends.

Combat= Visually impressive, using actual tactics instead of button mashing.

Classes/Professions= All classes have different skills depending on weapons.
    Warrior= The warrior is a master of weapons who relies on speed, strength, toughness, and heavy armor to survive in battle. A warrior can shrug off blow after blow to stay in the fight, all the while building up adrenaline/rage to fuel his offense.
    Mesmer= Mesmers are magical duelists who rely on deception and confusion to keep their opponents in check. Indecision is their greatest ally. Using powerful illusions to distract, they make sure they never go toe to toe with an enemy; they use their powers and tactics to set up an unfair fight.
    Engineer= Masters of mechanical mayhem, engineers tinker with explosives, gadgets, elixirs, and all manner of deployable devices. They can take control of an area by placing turrets, support their allies with alchemic weaponry, or lay waste to foes with a wide array of mines, bombs, and grenades.
    Thief= A master of stealth and surprise, the thief is deadly in single combat—particularly when catching enemies off guard. Thieves compensate for their relatively low armor and health by being quick and evasive. They can move through the shadows, vanish into thin air, or steal items from their opponents and use them as weapons. Enemies should watch their backs, or the thief will watch it for them.
    Guardian= The guardian is a devoted fighter who calls upon powerful virtues to smite enemies and protect allies. As dangerous with a staff as he is with a mighty two-handed hammer, a true guardian is a master tactician who knows when to sacrifice his own defenses to empower his allies to achieve victory.
    Necromancer= A necromancer is a practitioner of the dark arts who summons the dead, wields the power of lost souls, and literally sucks the lifeblood of the enemy. A necromancer feeds on life force, which he can use to bring allies back from the brink or cheat death itself.
    Ranger= The ranger is a jack-of-all-trades and a master of them all as well, relying on his keen eye, steady hand, or the power of nature itself. A master of ranged combat, the ranger is capable of striking unwitting foes from a distance with his bow. With a stable of pets at his command, a ranger can adapt to his opponents' strengths and weaknesses.
    Elementalist= The elementalist channels natural forces of destruction, making fire, air, earth, and water do her bidding. What the elementalist lacks in physical toughness, she makes up for in her ability to inflict massive damage in a single attack, dropping foes from a distance before they can become a threat. Yet, despite her incredible offensive potential, versatility is what makes the elementalist truly formidable.
    More about races

Charr= The feline charr of Tyria are a victorious race challenged by their own success. They have survived defeat, oppression, and civil war. They have returned, reconquered, and rebuilt their original homes. Their mighty fortress, the Black Citadel, dominates the surrounding ruins of the human city of Rin, and their non-magical technology is the mightiest in the land. Yet despite their success, they are challenged by divisions among their people, the power of the Elder Dragons, and the ghosts of their own victories.

Norn= The norn are a race of valiant, shape-changing barbarians. Boisterous, strong-willed, and passionate, the norn are an independent people that swear fealty to no single being. They thrive in their mountain stronghold by the sharpness of their senses, the quickness of their wits, and the strength of their massive forearms. They are guided in this world by their Spirits of the Wild, who embody the virtues of the mightiest beasts. As a people, they are quick to anger, even quicker to smile, and treat each new day as a personal challenge. They drink and feast and hunt with equal gusto, and fear few things. They are steadfast allies and implacable foes.

Human= The humans of Tyria are an embattled race. Over the past three hundred years, they have lost much of their territory. Old enemies and new races threaten traditional human lands on all sides. Yet the human race survives, defending their remaining lands and maintaining the human spirit as they have for centuries. Their greatest city, Divinity's Reach, shines as a beacon of hope for the people of Kryta and beyond – even those dwelling deep within charr territory. The human legends are indelibly imprinted on the souls of all the races of Tyria, be they friend or foe.

Asura= They may be short in stature, but this subterranean race of magical inventors are intellectual giants. These incredibly intelligent beings use their knowledge and skill with magic and crafting to assert their natural dominance. In the world of the asura, it is not the strong who survive, but the clever. Other races believe they should rule by virtue of their power and strength, but they delude themselves. All will serve the asura – in due time...

Sylavari= Long ago, a weary soldier planted a strange seed in the depths of the Maguuma Jungle. For centuries, the Pale Tree grew, branches arching over the forest, until at last--twenty five years ago--it bloomed, and the Firstborn stepped into the world. They were followed by their brethren, season after season of sylvari, wide-eyed with wonder and searching for purpose in this strange land. Shaped first by the Dream that nurtured them before they awakened, the sylvari now travel Tyria seeking adventure and their place in the world... ​

20. Noodles

hey man add me on steam?