Tool Junimo - Live Geode Predictor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Xaiter, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Xaiter

Xaiter Space Hobo

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6Y_tyYqEO0FM3EtdXlsdjFaSFk&usp=sharing

Usage: Paste Junimo.exe and the HTML folder into your Stardew Valley directory, right next to StardewValley.exe Launch Junimo.exe as administrator by right clicking and selecting "Run as Administrator" from the context menu. Administrative rights are required to reflect into an assembly and read internal and private members, something that we are doing a lot here.

Known Issues: IE is dumb. When you load your saved game, the Junimo window will bitch about executing JavaScript. Click on the banner and tell it that it's okay. I will eventually replace WebBrowser with CefSharp, a nice webkit alternative that doesn't suck.

Description: I've got an EXTREMELY rough draft of a program I'm working on called Junimo. It's here to help you!

Junimo pokes around in the active game state and shows you information that's otherwise "hidden", but that you could probably figure out by restarting your day a thousand times over. It displays this information in a separate window that you can check by either alt-tabbing, putting the window on a second monitor, or running the game in windowed mode.

In this EXTREMELY early release, I've created a live geode payout table. It will show you what each type of Geode pays out for the next 10 geodes. In the next release, I plan to refine the plugin system a bit, fix up the GUI some more, and add an NPC gift plugin. Once I'm out of alpha, I plan to post the code on Github so anyone can muck with it.

SierraWhiskey, Norfuer and Davrial like this.