Juize - BST CLN

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Juize, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Rockpipe

Rockpipe Orbital Explorer

2. Antman

Antman Void-Bound Voyager

3. Antman

Do we just accept everyone except Ruleral?

4. Draconano

Draconano Pangalactic Porcupine

This clan looks like a ton of fun! I would be interested in joining. Just a heads up, I won't be on everyday, as I have a life. I'm sure all of you understand and feel the same. So now I'mma tell you about me. I'm 15 years old, but I'm TOLD I'm pretty chill. I live in the US. Well. I'm a gamer. :3 I play tons of games, (Mostly Xbox 360 and computer) So if you wanna play together, tell me and we can work it out~ I also watch a shit ton of anime. Oh, I'm also an agnostic, leaning towards Atheism. I could care less what religion you are, just don't shove it down my throat and bitch at me about how I'm going to hell :p I love a good conversation. Oh, and if you don't like provocative jokes, then you might as well not talk to me :rofl:. Some examples of the games I play are; Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Terraria, MineCraft, PlanetSide 2, Ragnarok Online 2, a bit of War Z(Would prefer DayZ, but don't own it.), and League of Legends. I plan to play a shit ton of StarBound, oh almost forgot also play Edge of Space. Well, that's all I have to say. If you got any questions, feel free to ask away.

Side Note: Not sure if swearing is okay with you guys, but just tell me and I'll stop ;D. Orange juice is a tasty breakfast drink~

~Draconano

5. Antman

I think you'd fit in well, almost too well ;) (Seriously, it's creepy)
    Most of us are 14 - 16, we won't be forcing religion down your throat! I'm pretty sure a lot of the clan is into anime as well.
    Swearing is fine, no one gets offended from anything :rofl:

There's not much to base acceptance off really, so ust come around to the IRC channel #Juize, on Quakenet.
    See you there !! :D

Noonan and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  6. Urist

Urist Void-Bound Voyager

Exactly what we're looking for in an app man, make sure to hop on #juize as antman mentioned. :D

7. Draconano

I'mma add you guys on Steam, my Steam name is ~FETUSPUNCH~ :rofl: So expect it! Oh also on the IRC right now

Urist and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  8. Urist

Urist Void-Bound Voyager

The time zones will be a little bit annoying, haha. I'm sure we'll catch you on there eventually though.

Draconano likes this.
  9. Draconano

Sorry guys, I would be on around the time you guys get on, but I'm sick. To get better I need to get some sleep! So I should be better again soon!

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  10. RougeCupcake

RougeCupcake Space, The Final Frontier

I wanna join Juize cause I like Juize and it is BST Clan.
    I is a NZer 13 yrs old, almost 14.
    kag is also a game dis person likes and i think you shuld know cuz i is a cupcake, one of only 2 cupcakes that r premium.
    I like gaming and i is teh bstest gamer in da whole of meh hoouse, cuz i is teh only gamer except my brther who is sukish gamer and is not good at any game

11. Antman

Thanks for bumping our thread ;)
    Everything you need to know is in the PM.

12. RougeCupcake

I am not RougeCupcake on Steam. :( It was taken. :(

I is BorisDaSlug :)

13. Digger101

Digger101 Space Spelunker

I want to join juzie!:mad:
    Im Digger101(In kag and here) I curently dont have strabound but I will have it hopefully before the realease(Im poor :iswydt: )
    Im 13 yr old nigga, that loves listening rap and music I live in Australia , also I have a afro:sparta:I play basketball all day and when im not im playing kag/sleeping.
    I stay in #juize in IRC alot and I have steam: Digger`,I mumble when I can, so Im up for a chat :coffee:.
    I dont have much to say left,

14. Antman

Hey Digger, once the Juize members have talked about it I'll get back to you ;)
    Your application has been rejected, Rouge. :)

15. Canadian

Canadian Void-Bound Voyager

16. RougeCupcake

Where did you get that quote from? I don't remember saying that? I is always reject from clan. :cry:

17. Gurin

Gurin Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, I would like to join Juice Juize. My IGN is Gurin, as seen, I have played with you guys alot over KAG.

I play both AFL and Soccer, I don't do much other than that than homework + schoolin'.

So gg, have a good time, and cheers.

-Gurin :)

18. -Yellow-

-Yellow- Void-Bound Voyager

I'll make an app if cheese, I MEAN URIST, promises to stop trying to lick my ears and/or nipples every time I go on #juize :cry:

Canadian, Ruleral and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  19. Urist

Urist Void-Bound Voyager

Yellow I'm afraid that's not gonna happen G.

You see, I've been on a hunt for the perfect nipples for decades. I knew I was onto something the second I saw yours; so supple and delicate. An irresistible pair of nipples, my tongue just gets attracted to these sorts of things.

The only way I'll stop is if you give me a pair as magnificent as yours to replace them. Perhaps Alistasia's nipples? I've heard they're decent quality. Although for a pricey $600/hour, fuck that, I'd rather lick yours for free. *Urist licks Yellow's nipples*

Canadian, Ruleral and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  20. SLOW_oranges

SLOW_oranges Pangalactic Porcupine

I would love to join. My IGN is SLOWoranges for most games, but I constantly switch my name for Steam and a few other games.

I live in Ogrimmar and can speak Russian in Chinese.