1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Vanilla (No Mods) Jolly Starbound Cooperation [24/7] [Dedicated]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by MatiasP, Jun 1, 2017.

1. MatiasP

MatiasP Intergalactic Tourist

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. Proginoskes

Proginoskes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Howdy. I want to know if I'll be able to join if I'm using the Unstable version of Starbound? My Stable is highly modded, but I still want to play. Thanks.

3. MatiasP

Maybe you could be able to join. You just wouldn't be able to use the mods in the server. But you can't join using the Unstable version. Also, I advise you not to bring any modded stuff in differents servers because it'll affect your character and your ship. If not, it will turn your modded stuff into perfect generic item

4. Proginoskes

Proginoskes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, thanks for telling me. I asked if I could use Unstable because I was worried of anything weird would happen because of my mods.

5. JoeBro2200

JoeBro2200 Aquatic Astronaut

I can't join, I get an error message saying "Server does not support connections with protocol version 743" Any ideas to fix this?

6. MatiasP

Can you try again? I restarted the server.

7. JoeBro2200

Does your server run unstable? If not could you change it?

8. JoeBro2200

And no, I tried again and it won't work.

9. MatiasP

No, we don't. Why would we change it? What are the benefits?

10. JoeBro2200

Well I play on unstable for the updates and I can't get my character to go from unstable to the regular version.

11. JoeBro2200

I really want to play here but I want to come on with my character

12. MatiasP

I'm sorry, there's not much I can do. You'll have to play with another character.