Joining up with joja

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pickleton, Feb 12, 2016.

Tags:
?

are you going to work with joja?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2016.
  1. Heckle yeah #Joja4Life

6.3%
  2. Nah m8 #JojaIsDonaldTrump

59.4%
  3. whats a "Joja" #WhereamI?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no Idea #Indecisive

12.5%
  5. On my second playthrough #Boss #Teien

21.9%
  1. Ralph444

Ralph444 Void-Bound Voyager

If they didn't have the whole Coke conglomerate vibe thing going on. Maybe.

But I'm all about health and nutrition. So, nope. No Joja.

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Joja corp rubbed me the wrong why eventually in the storyline. So I'm going to be building the community center first. I'll probably do the joja questline with another character, as the current one I am playing doesn't quite enjoy anything to do with joja corp. I like playing my characters each with their own personalities. :nurutease:

• bell.sage

bell.sage Tentacle Wrangler

All I have to say is... SAY NO TO THIS! (for all you Hamilton fans out there. If you are not a fan of Hamilton the Musical, please go listen to the music, it's fricking awesome!!!)

• Tehtomtom

Tehtomtom Space Hobo

I find joja playthroughs good for specialized runs myself. My first farm i did joja, and i regretted that decision, it kind of broke the atmosphere a little. Though i do believe seeds become cheaper with the membership, which makes it very convenient on wednesdays and after hours.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

I wrote up an entire fanfic on this topic, and going Joja in a manner which is both beneficial to the town AND to yourself personally.

In effect, my farmer pitched the idea of a green renewable organic comestibles subsidiary to clean up their public image. And got Morris to pay for most of it by using the money the farmer was shelling out to retire his licensing and franchising fees.

In effect, using Joja as a distributing agent. In the spring, customers can anticipate plenty of Strawberry Preserves. In the summer, Starfruit Wine hits the tables. And of course, Fall brings us the perennial favorite: Cranberry Sauce! And of course our main product lines of fine pale ales, decadent ancient wine, sweet pomegranate preserves, and fine cheeses are available year round! Find them in the organic section of your local JojaMart today!

Borodin likes this.
            • Alphapharmer

Alphapharmer Subatomic Cosmonaut

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

• BouncingCactus

BouncingCactus Big Damn Hero

I sided with Joja once and only to unlock the steam achievement. Having access to the greenhouse by Winter 1, Year 1 was nice. But not nice enough that I'll side with them on any other playthrough.

Seismothesaurus likes this.
              • Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same, I'm an achievement hunter. I was able to finish it in the first winter and retire that save. Now I just keep it around to test mods that trigger in winter.