1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Jetpack or Grappling Hook Coordinates?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lemonz, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Lemonz

Lemonz Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has found any jetpack (I think jetpacks are in the game :p) or grappling hook coordinates. If you have please share them below. That would be very appreciated. :)

2. Sprouze

Sprouze Poptop Tamer

3. lazymaximus

lazymaximus Aquatic Astronaut

well, they are certainly coded in, all the jetpack files are in the assets/tech/jetpack folder, and when you look, there are already files in there fully programmed, even a hovering animation. but, im not too sure if they're exactly IN the game yet, as in, obtainable.

Enz likes this.
  4. Matanui3

Matanui3 Phantasmal Quasar

You can make grappling hooks. I think they are tier 3 or 4.

5. Li'l Miss Kat

Li'l Miss Kat Space Hobo

Dura-Steel Grappling hook can be crafted on the robo crafting table so I guess that is a tier 3 crafting so pretty easy to obtain.

6. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

I recommend checking the dates on posts before you reply :p The latest post in this thread (before your own) is 2 years old.

Faeryheart and Flarezerker like this.
  7. Wiktord1

Wiktord1 Intergalactic Tourist

In Glad Giraffe you craft Grappling Hooks with 20 durasteel bars (tier 4) and 10 climbing ropes.

8. TheElderScroller

TheElderScroller Pangalactic Porcupine

The rocketboots are the jetpack. They just arent a pack for the back.^^

9. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

they're ded