1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Jaxine's Armory! 1.0.0.7

All of my Weapon Mods in one place!

1. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

"Slow" don't describe it! I'll be dead before the next swing xD

Sounds good, I'd brobly make the weapon a bit longer and not as wide. I never used it before, I thought it was a shield. What should it look like? A Katana? Cause I haven't warn those out yet. No, something else...

2. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

To be honest, that type of swing is best used for a standard straight-edge sword or perhaps a curved sword, like a scimitar or something like that. Or a Kukri-type blade.

Neither of which exist in SB yet!

3. Jaxine

Gonna go with the scimitar so we can go all middle-east on fools. Duel wielding them would be epic, and people could use them as pirate swords too. Scimitars are awesome weapons.
    I like your username. "Xylia". Can I call the scimitar the "Xylia Shifra"? Shifra is arabic for blade i guess.

4. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Sure if you want, hehe.

Yeah, Scimitars are cool swords, so that works.

5. Jaxine

Jaxine updated Jaxine's Armory! with a new update entry:

Jaxine's Armory! (Update 5) (Recipies Reworked)

Read the rest of this update entry...

bluestorm2112 likes this.
  6. Jaxine

RECIPIES UPDATED! NO ROFLSTOMP 4 U XYLIA! Also working on Scimitar. Gonna be awesome.

7. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

lol, hey it was fun while it lasted.

8. Jaxine

9. Jaxine

10. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

y'know, i've never seen an 'energy spear' done... it's always normal, plain spears with basic looks.

wanna give a go at an electric-element energy spear with lightsaber style tip and energy whirl (or your preferred alt attack for spears)?

11. Jaxine

NO!

jk, sure. That might actually be pretty cool! I'll work on it after I finish the 1 handed overhead swinging Scimtar, and the Berserk Guts' Dragonslayer swords.

Rukrio likes this.
  12. HappySchizo

HappySchizo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ne ne, author-san.

Do you plan on rearranging the .rar files so that there won't be a need to manually delete the old folders then paste the new ones in case of an update?

:casper:

13. Jaxine

Shouldn't have to manually delete them unless I state it like the earlier Hylotl Katanas. Granted I might just rename each folder something like "JA_Excalibur, JA_Katanas, JA_Deeznutz, and so on so they'd just be in a row. Wouldn't take much to highlight everything "JA", hit delete, right click and paste new.

Also idk what "rearanging .rar files" is. Or how its done...

14. Jaxine

Jaxine updated Jaxine's Armory! with a new update entry:

Jaxine's Armory! (Update 6)

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Jaxine

When I seen my mod update was broken
    I be like-
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/NlNXZRuCx1w?t=23s

16. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Author's Response
    "Thanks! To the component thing, just makes you work for it. Immersive!
    And as for the special abilities, yeah. I gotta do more Elemental wepons. As far as physical goes, you got Spin Slash and Rising Slash. Maybe Blade Charge. Everything else kinda sucks. Alot. Especially Super Spin Slash and its damned helicopter complex.
    "

Uhmm... try the "Uncommon Specials" too maybe? See the "Uncommon Specials" section.

http://starbounder.org/Broadswords

Blink Explosion, Blink Slash, etc are pretty cool too.

For example, for Excalibur you can use Flying Slash or Giant Sword, which makes it like Saber's Noble Phantasm from Fate/Stay Night.

For Sephiroth's Masamune, I do agree with your choice that Super / Spin Slash as Octaslash.

Alternatively, you can try making your own special attack, though it may be hard work, but it rewards well.

Nonetheless, keep up with the great job! Well done!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  17. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

I am so hyped for the 'Traditional Hylotl Samurai Armor'. X'D

18. Jaxine

To all who have downloaded my mods, I have to apologize. I have been away fro some time, and now with a moment of free time I have after starting my new job, I have some bad news...

I'll be posting an update very soon.

HA! THOUGHT I WAS GONE FOREVER!?

New update coming before the end of the week will include:
    -Traditional Hylotl Samurai Armor (cause @Crusism is whining for it :rofl:)
    -A set of Protectorate Elite Power Armor, based off the frontliners armor with a custom helm and custom EPP!
    -A set of Protectorate Commanders Attire, so you can command your crew in style!
    (all of the above will be fully dyeable, of course.)
    -A F$@&-MOTHERING MINIGUN WITH EXPLOSIVE ROUNDS! (I'm not kidding.)
    -A .50 cal Anti-Materiel Rifle! ALSO with explosive AND armor piercing rounds. Cause screw materiel. (To all grammar nazis, Materiel is spelled correct here. Google it.)
    -More crap I made! (and am just too tired and lazy to remember or look up right now...)
    -And NO KATANAS this time!

My next project is making a shop you can buy all my mods at. Witch I already sort-of did.
    Jaxinestore.png
    I just have to... get the activation area around it right, place .patch files in ALL MY PREVIOUS MODS, decide when and how to have each item specifically unlock (woooo!), decide on good prices for EVERYTHING, and figure out how to animate it so Jaxine (at the little shop thing) will blink or something rather than look like a damn statue. But that last part might come after its release. Also I LIKE HELP! HELP FOR THAT WOULD BE AWESOME :rofl:

So yeah. That.

Ax Stark and Crusism like this.
  19. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Ayyyyyyyyyy. I'm busted. lol. Also, *HYPE INTENSIFIES FURTHER*.

In all seriousness though, looking forward to the new update; looks action-packed! =)

20. Jaxine

Oh God. So after an hour or so with four Notepad++ screens open side by side...
    - I added ALL the merchant code,
    - set the unlock times,
    - and priced everything including the stuff not yet added.
    - Also the Hylotl armor is done.
    - And the totally fair and sooo not completely badass not-overpowered minigun is done. Some of that is lies btw. Except the words "badass", "minigun, and "done".
    - and the head removing .50 cal.
    - aaand the protectorate armor... done.
    - Threw in a nice Floran branch bow. Looks like a wooden rock bow, only better. Obviously. I made it after all... shit, the bow snapped... pay no mind to that.
    - might toss in a Desert Eagle pistol. MAYBEE. if I feel energetic.

I just gotta make the shirt and pants for the commander set, rest is done, and a shit-ton of recipies. I hate recipies. It's why I refuse to spell the word Recipies correctly. Or anything else I didn't sprell n gramar rigtht.

Ax Stark and Crusism like this.