RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. manzaralol

manzaralol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you made a new one without selling the seeds inside ? i love ur work, but just dont like the seeds inside, cause it will make me not visit the store ;S

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am quite certain he could adjust it so it only sells seeds not available in the current season :)

• manzaralol

manzaralol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

would be nice too, i like the idea !

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Yes, I was definitely considering, but still learning about ALLShops. Keep the suggestions coming!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Androxilogin likes this.
          • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I think a room with a separate place each for each of the different kinds trellis plants and a room for mushrooms with the boxes would be cool if it could work. Having the sprinkles for sale in the Jumino Hut would also be nice.

• Marcel0511

Marcel0511 Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

• Androxilogin

I was just working on this a good bit of this morning along with the cellar. I'll upload it once I get things situated and whatnot.

• Jayfeather980

Jayfeather980 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looking at this kind of reminds me of the "Biodome 2" experiment they did in Arizona, where the whole compound was basically a giant greenhouse. This could be a neat idea for a 6th farm type...

• Androxilogin

New update is almost done I wanted to add to it beforehand but ended up needing updated anyway.

[EDIT] Here is a beta version. Please note to have some pocket change handy.

CHANGELOG:

- Upgrades cost money
                  - This is a beta, not all bugs are known
                  - I will find them
                  - Shops are still not working out the way I'd like them to.
                  - 2.0 version soon to follow

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
                  • mugglessuck

mugglessuck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I'm new to modding and am curious how to download this. I haven't downloaded anything other than xnb files that directly replace other xnb files. Which folder are we supposed to put them in?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Install AdvancedLocationLoader, then run the game once, a new locations folder will appear next to the AdvancedLocationLoader.dll file, you put the mod directory in there, and then run the game.

mugglessuck likes this.
                      • mugglessuck

mugglessuck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks Entoarox, I'll try it out today some time!

• Androxilogin

Thanks for keeping up with things. I was drankinin' beer. Also, is there a different ParserVersion or something I need to input for shops to work correctly?

mugglessuck likes this.
                          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Shops need to have `1` as a number for parser version, the documentation should include that knowledge, unfortunately, shops might simply be broken in code, I havent had time to create a test mod to figure that one out >_<

Androxilogin likes this.
                            • Androxilogin

From what I've tested, shops just say they're out of stock and sometimes life has to come first. :mwahaha:

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I was using the Nexus version. I gave this one a go today, but when I try this version I get this message in SMAPI:

[10:28:41 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unable to load manifest, a unexpected error occured: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader-v1.2.2\locations\ExtendedGreenhouse\manifest.json
                                After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'items[18].id', line 79, position 3.
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue()
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateList(IList list, JsonReader reader, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
                                em Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
                                em Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Loaders.Loader1_2.Parse(String filepath, LocationConfig1_2 config)
                                em Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Loaders.Loader1_2.Load(String filepath)

Regardless, I was still able to launch the game and test all the greenhouse upgrades without any problem or crashes so that's promising.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Mind sending the log my way when you open a shop like that? I need to check something.

• Androxilogin

My logs are huge so it is attached below.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Thank you, I will see about getting this fixed...