1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Item Broadcaster + Hyper-storage v1.5 (p1.2)

A lightweight system for auto-sorting + Hyperspace multi-containers. Works with any containers!

1. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

Does this work with the latest satble version?

2. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Is there anything new in the newest version? I tested the mod already in the unstable, but had no complains.

3. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Not really. I didn't even change anything, but having Glad Giraffe in the file name makes it clear to people that it will be compatible, so it's worth an update.

4. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

have anyone tried to make it work with gardenbots? They seem to place all the stuff they carried into chests at once, so may it cause some bad stuff to happen?
    Also, this feature would be really neat.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  5. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Ok :)

6. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I use this mod in a modpack for my server?

7. Wellbott

Ok

8. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks!

9. RamsiC

RamsiC Pangalactic Porcupine

Now you said this is updated now correct? Was hoping to use a few of your mods but they don't say anything about recent updates.

10. .//Reap

.//Reap Scruffy Nerf-Herder

love the concept of this mod. and man do i sorely need it, I've run into a snag though, i set it up with 2 outpost lockers about a quarter screen apart and the reception beacon directly between them. both have the broadcaster right above them. i placed a a couple of gold and silver bars into the first locker, and it pushed them to the top. great so far. but when i go to the other locker, and put stuff in, it just pushes those items to the top of that current locker, and doesn't send them to locker 1

i had a 2 other mods running, the classic dash mod, and loss-less voxels. I've completely removed those mods to trouble shoot. it still doesn' wanna work.

I'm running glad giraffe update 3 on windows 10

any help would be greatly appreciated

11. Wellbott

Having two chests with broadcast beacons will be weird. Each bacon is watching the chest beneath it, and trying to sort out contents whenever it sees a change in the items... so feeding into other broadcasting chests would cause various problems. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I set the scripts to specifically never broadcast items into other broadcasting chests. Any other solution gets messy and buggy fast. I remember trials with items disappearing... items multiplying... items flickering...

The intended use is to just have the one broadcasting chest as the hamper into which you dump all your loot and hand it off the system.

Freezair likes this.
  12. .//Reap

.//Reap Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OH! ok it works amazingly now. the algorithm works pretty well too!
    thanks for the speedy response and for the support. great mod 11/10

13. Venithien

Venithien Intergalactic Tourist

Encountered a bug with this mod, placed a broadcasting beacon over a chest full of items, some of the items were sorted as they should be, when I went to pick up one of the items that hadn't been sorted out of the chest, every other item got deleted.
    The mod works great besides this (which may have been a fluke, and is easily avoidable)

14. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Your mod doesn't work in the current unstable.

15. SparkySam

SparkySam Lucky Number 13

is this working for 1.0

Hen likes this.
  16. Zhankev

Zhankev Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod, and I see you updated the workshop. Can you update here too, please? (I can't run the server and play at the same time unless I can get the update.)

17. gchristopher

gchristopher Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can anyone download this from Steam Workshop and post it here? It looks like it's impossible to download if you didn't buy the game from Steam.

18. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

I think this is the part of the mod author himself. The community do not have the permission to do that. ;)

19. Asero

Asero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last time I will buy anything on GOG :urgh:

Not the first time I've run into a stone wall where mods are exclusive to the steam workshop.

20. gchristopher

gchristopher Subatomic Cosmonaut

I take the opposite lesson. I want to buy anywhere BUT Steam, to avoid rewarding them for closing mods off from downloads, and to encourage publishers to sell games on open, friendly platforms like GOG.